SWTOR The Big Beta Weekend

SWTOR The Big Beta Weekend

Postby NiteRunner81 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:39 pm

I know its a few days too late but there is a huge beta weekend coming up. If you are losing your beta invites to an email spam setting please set up your filters NOW as this particular beta is open to everyone who has signed up for the Game Testing Program. This beta will happen from the 25th of November to the 28th of November.

Also please keep in mind that those who are in the Game Testing Program can not discuss their testing experience. This is what we call a Non-Disclosure Agreement. However please feel free to discuss just how pumped you are for this game.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Re: The Big Beta Weekend

Postby NiteRunner81 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Actually this is an OPEN beta -- free to discuss. The NDA has been lifted..

I had a blast yesterday testing. I can't do MUCH today, I have a wedding to attend, but I will get back to it at some point. I am testing a Jedi Consular (as opposed to the Sith Inquisitor I did last time) and I am almost debating what one I want to start out with next month..

PUNK RAWK HELL YAH FOLKS!!!
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Would you mind telling us about the game as that is now allowed?
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Postby Belgarath » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:42 am

I was going to to the beta testing, but when I saw how many GBs space it is needed to download, I changed my mind. A whole 20 GBS! On my computer that would take 3 whole days! And I would have to uninstall like half of my games to play it. NOT happening! :angry:
Belgarath
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:09 pm

The game is pretty good from what I have seen.

Played the following classes so far:

http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/classes/jedi-consular
http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/classes/sith-warrior
http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/class ... inquisitor

Done quite a bit of the beta testing this weekend and I am very impressed with the game.

Force lightning, choke, shock, smash, healing, push and that's some of the skills. The gameplay is fluid and not laggi at all. The worlds are huge and there are plenty to go up against, learn new powers, buy equipment etc. I must say for a Star Wars MMO bioware has done really good. I've got this on order and I am looking forward to getting more into this in December. If you think MMO's have pretty poor combat then this one certainly does not. It's never going to be a FPS but I would certainly check this game out if you like the Star Wars Universe.

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/jed ... rogression

Yes I know the subscription element ain't going to impress everyone but think of it this way if you like MMO's, Star Wars then ditching a few McDonalds to pay for this will most likely satisfy you more :whistling:

Anyway I'll be frequenting this MMO at the back-end of December and in 2012 so you'll most likely see less of me on SWBF2.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby NiteRunner81 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 am

I got to test the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular. I am leaning more towards the Sith Inquisitor to play at Launch. I barely made it to the 2nd planet with the Inquisitor and with the Consular I ended trying to run thru the Works to get to the Jedi Temple in Coruscant.

I will post more tomorrow. I am exausted. I had travelling and wedding stuff to deal with this weekend so my beta testing travelled in two states....
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Return to SWTOR (The Old Republic)