Supporting SWTOR

Re: Supporting SWTOR

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:58 pm

-)G(-Mawk wrote:Keep in mind guys that there are West Coast, East Coast, and European servers. Many of them are already heavily populated too. It will be harder to sync up with everyone in game if they want a good ping.

Very heavily populated from what I have seen across the globe. We might need to look at moving it to European and US based SWGO based upon numbers and then picking the right server.
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Darth Crater » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:24 am

I get the feeling I should probably know this, but: Are characters restricted to a server? If so, how easy is it to move them between servers?
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby -)G(-Mawk » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:36 am

For now they stay on the server that you originally make them on.
-)G(-Mawk
SWBF2 Admin

Postby NiteRunner81 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:18 am

I don't know what I meant by pointing fingers as I was highly toxicated at the time I wrote that post. I'm still getting over a bad case of Strept Throat with the possibility of needing a Tonsilectomy sometime soon.

I personally never noticed the thread you linked to, but I tried my best to join one of the guilds you made..AND I had an actual pre-order. I kept an eye on those guilds every day after I sent in my application for the EMP one and you never added me to the roster. I found the guild by putting SWGO into the search field.

I have two characters:

1) A level 17 Jedi Consular on the server Beregen Colony

2) A (I forget what level) Sith Warrior on the server Mind Trick
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby WD-40 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:15 pm

NiteRunner81 wrote:I don't know what I meant by pointing fingers as I was highly toxicated at the time I wrote that post.

It's never a good idea to come here 'toasted'. What may seem funny and to make sense when you write it, is highly the opposite the next day. :th_a017:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby SuperHappyMan » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:44 pm

WD-40 wrote:
NiteRunner81 wrote:I don't know what I meant by pointing fingers as I was highly toxicated at the time I wrote that post.

It's never a good idea to come here 'toasted'. What may seem funny and to make sense when you write it, is highly the opposite the next day. :th_a017:

Unless you're Ernest Hemingway. Then it's just depressing and a great work of art.
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby NiteRunner81 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:31 pm

WD-40 wrote:

Believe me, had I actually been recreationally drinking I wouldn't make posts, but it was a combo of:

Hydrocodone Cough Syrup (for the strept throat)
Amoxicillin (for the strept throat)
Gabapentin (for my fibromyalgia)
Tramadol (for my fibro)

I'm so sick right now and in pain because my stupid parents neglected to make sure my tonsils came out after numerous recommendations by doctors. Despite the fact that my throat is getting better and the antibiotics are doing their job my tonsils are VERY pissed off. I just need to put off surgery till this summer so my brother can come up here and help with my son.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Previous

Return to SWTOR (The Old Republic)