So I just finished my 24th hour.

Postby SuperHappyMan » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:18 am

HOLY [m'kay] THIS GAME IS THE BEST
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Re: So I just finished my 24th hour.

Postby Commander Sparrow » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:02 am

SuperHappyMan wrote:HOLY [m'kay] THIS GAME IS THE BEST

That's all I needed to hear. I'ma go get this game soon.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby WD-40 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:52 pm

I'm thinking about it still.

Maybe tell me some more stuff that makes it worth it. May play it just to play it, but is it 'worth' playing online with others?

I saw a youtube clip of it, and it seemed to take a long time for a jedi to kill the enemy guys who only had a gun…
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:29 pm

WD-40 wrote:I'm thinking about it still.

Maybe tell me some more stuff that makes it worth it. May play it just to play it, but is it 'worth' playing online with others?

I saw a youtube clip of it, and it seemed to take a long time for a jedi to kill the enemy guys who only had a gun…

You could look at it the other way, if it was that easy then it would not be a challenge and it would be boring. From SWBF2 force users can easily kill others but in this game the playing-field is more even. You then don't get as many people complaining about force so perhaps the developers listened for this very reason?

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3337

The links within the above post highlight the classes within the game, their abilites etc which should give you an idea of what can be done however the true test is to try it for yourself or at least watch some videos or if you know anyone who has this game let them give you a tour.

The other thing is that you don't have to be in a group to play the game, you can simply go solo. There is elements of the game where more players are required but you will generally find others more than willing to join a group simply to complete that element of the game. You don't have to complete these quests as you can come back when you have more health points and a higher level to overcome the odds which you would have a problem with at a lower level requiring more players. You can add those individuals as friends or simply leave it at that and go your separate way from that point forward.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby ATCStewart » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Smuggler I presume, what level? I'm a level 11 Scoundrel.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby WD-40 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Thanks Kren. I get what you're telling me. I have to view more videos to adjust to the different twist. It seems like a version of 'BF2 meets Runescape' or something like that. Storylines and stuff...Hmmm...I just like to blow [poo] up, and cap my opponents, but I gotta learn more before investing. Gotta keep sending Matt some $$ too. I love SWGO, and want it to survive past Obama's efforts to destroy American productivity and fun. So...what's yours and Nite's plans for an SWGO version of this? Have you all spoken with Matt on how to evolve this? Is it even an option?
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby SuperHappyMan » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:56 am

ATCStewart wrote:

Smuggler I presume, what level? I'm a level 11 Scoundrel.

Level 22 Gunslinger. Still having a bit of fun with it, but Nar Shaddaa is a goddamn slog for me.
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:05 pm

WD-40 wrote:Thanks Kren. I get what you're telling me. I have to view more videos to adjust to the different twist. It seems like a version of 'BF2 meets Runescape' or something like that. Storylines and stuff...Hmmm...I just like to blow [poo] up, and cap my opponents, but I gotta learn more before investing. Gotta keep sending Matt some $$ too. I love SWGO, and want it to survive past Obama's efforts to destroy American productivity and fun. So...what's yours and Nite's plans for an SWGO version of this? Have you all spoken with Matt on how to evolve this? Is it even an option?

Np WD-40. I am suggesting you have a look a some videoes to get a feel for the game. Coming from a FPS background I must say I am enjoying this game.

There are elements within this MMO so as PVP, PVE etc. Even with PVE you can go 1 on 1 PVP. In the PVE environment you blow things up etc and there is plenty of that to do across the various worlds. As it's an MMO there is a storyline but any game has a storyline just not as in-depth (typically) with FPS but they are there.

If you mean a SWGO version then yes we could get a guild up and running for players interested: Empire and Republic and name it whatever people thinks is the best name. As mentioned the stats are impressive reflecting the number of people playing this game and if you want to play solo you can or equally you be or join a group (temp/perm) but that is up to the individual.

The worlds are huge, plenty of places to explore, kill people etc. As mentioned it is not eveyones game but if you don't try it then you won't know. If people say it is not good without trying it then I am unsure how they can do this unless they are bang against MMO's, RPG etc.

Give it a try it if you don't like it then you've not lost much but equally so if you do then you will have game that will keep you going for quite a while.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby SWINE FLU » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:18 pm

I've told myself that I am getting this game. But I'm just looking at Ebay for some cheap prices :lol: If I don't find anything, I'll just order off Amazon.

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13

Postby SWINE FLU » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:26 pm

Got the game today and it's great! I'd recommend it to anyone.

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13

Next

Return to SWTOR (The Old Republic)