SWTOR going Free-To-Play

Re: SWTOR going Free-To-Play

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:24 pm

KOko wrote:Of course you don't get all your skills, but those you got are viable (you are in fact buffed to an average lvl49 stats).
Yes, you miss all the PvP gear and all the skills you will get updated till lvl50, but you still can fight. My lvl38 toon is regularly scoring for higher place even against lvl50s and she was goin well ever since lvl10.

The funny story from yesterday - while questing on Hoth in a busy with empire pleayers cave there came a republic player who tried to quest also.... tagged for PvP. He didn't even see where the strike came from :lol:
Btw, I always run tagged for PvP (on a PvE server) and it's funny when you find someone you can fight with... and is extremely unnatural when you see players who are not tagged for PvP and you cannot harm them. Siths and Jedis running together questing, WTH!

I tend to find troopers, gunslingers/scoundrels and so far Sith sorc as a few characters do enjoy the benefit of doing a great amount of damage and getting high scores in PVP. My lev 50 scoundrel had well over 2.5K worth of kills by the time I hit lvl 50 and that was very easy to do. Likewise the Sith sorc I am using is mainly at the top of the PVP scoreboards in the games due to the amount of damage/protection they can give/take.

There is a way of harming the opposite faction in PVE indirectly: If you are a healer and u see for example a sith entering the jedi area and killing NPC's the thing to do is heal the NPC's, watch the sith be overcome and then experience the joy of them dying. I have done this a few times and it frustrates the hell out of them....muagggggghhh :punk:

Let's face it Koko at least in SWTOR you won't be 2 worried about force push :whistling:

Kren
:ninja: :action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby SWINE FLU » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:44 pm

(SWGO)Kren wrote:Let's face it Koko at least in SWTOR you won't be 2 worried about force push :whistling:

Oh... he will be! I love pushing people off the bridge in Voidstar and pushing them into flames and that green stuff as my Juggernaught! :lol:

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby Bailey » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:05 pm

So I just started playing SWTOR again. I'm currently playing on "the bastion" server. Is there a particular server with a SWGO guild on it?
Bailey
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Bailey1020

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Beregen colony I believe.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby NiteRunner81 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:30 am

After a lack of support I pulled it and started a new website and community. we are on beregen colony and anyone who wants an invite to our forums please just PM me.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby KOko » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:52 pm

(SWGO)Kren wrote:There is a way of harming the opposite faction in PVE indirectly: If you are a healer and u see for example a sith entering the jedi area and killing NPC's the thing to do is heal the NPC's, watch the sith be overcome and then experience the joy of them dying. I have done this a few times and it frustrates the hell out of them...

Actually if you start to heal the NPCs aggressively you got a big chance to get the aggro of the other-side-player companion (depends on what companion they are using!), cousing companion to attack you and auto tag the player for PvP... and there is when they got really frustrated, believe me :D
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Previous

Return to SWTOR (The Old Republic)