SWTOR Now F2P

SWTOR Now F2P

Postby SWINE FLU » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:40 pm

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13

Re: SWTOR Now F2P

Postby (SWGO)Johnny » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:56 pm

That's awesome!

But I just got SWBF2 PC so I don't think I will get SWTOR.
:6438: (SWGO)Johnny :6438:
(SWGO)Johnny
Community Member

Xfire: swgojohnny

Postby CommanderOtto » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:59 pm

wow that is awesome. We should have an swgo clan in the old republic!

just wondering... in what server are you in?
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Apparently you have to subscribe to get access to space missions, aka the only honest to god fun part of the game, so. Seriously, F2P players get [m'kay] in terms of actual good things - you get the story content. I think that might actually be it. You don't get that nice sprinting function, which was the only thing that made wandering around places even slightly tolerable before speeders, you don't get to do space missions, you don't get to PvP, you don't get to do anything but play through story content once every 3-4 hours and grind like a [m'kay]. Which you can't do as well as subscribers, because you get less XP. I've seen Pay To Win Korean MMOs that didn't [m'kay] over their F2P players this bad.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby SWINE FLU » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:41 am

CommanderOtto wrote:wow that is awesome. We should have an swgo clan in the old republic!

Begeren Colony.

m'kay wrote:Apparently you have to subscribe to get access to space missions, aka the only honest to god fun part of the game, so. Seriously, F2P players get [m'kay]-all in terms of actual good things - you get the story content. I think that might actually be it. You don't get that nice sprinting function, which was the only thing that made wandering around places even slightly tolerable before speeders, you don't get to do space missions, you don't get to PvP, you don't get to do anything but play through story content once every 3-4 hours and grind like a [m'kay]. Which you can't do as well as subscribers, because you get less XP. I've seen Pay To Win Korean MMOs that didn't [m'kay] over their F2P players this bad.

F2P players actually get limited access to PvP and PvE dungeons. Those limits can be taken off for about 300-500 "Cartel Coins". But, there are ridiculous things F2P plays don't get, for example having to pay for the ability to hide your head slot! :lol:

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Postby NiteRunner81 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:53 am

CommanderOtto wrote:wow that is awesome. We should have an swgo clan in the old republic!

This was attempted with great efforts by both Swine Flu and myself. Ultimately I grew sick of the constant bashing of the game and in an effort to correct it upper management decided that it was not in agreement with how things were to be ran therefore I pulled the plug and moved us to a more mature home. www.notoriouswarlords.com -- please feel free to join us over there and on the Beregen Colony server.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby haasd0gg » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:01 pm

Things certainly are a lot more mature over there. Make sure you comb your hair and sit up straight.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby NiteRunner81 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:27 pm

I require that the men change the toilet paper rolls btw, don't I Swine Flu?
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby SWINE FLU » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:23 pm

NiteRunner81 wrote:I require that the men change the toilet paper rolls btw, don't I Swine Flu?

Yeah. Uh... sorry about that...

SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Postby CommanderOtto » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:43 pm

NiteRunner81 wrote:

This was attempted with great efforts by both Swine Flu and myself. Ultimately I grew sick of the constant bashing of the game and in an effort to correct it upper management decided that it was not in agreement with how things were to be ran therefore I pulled the plug and moved us to a more mature home. http://www.notoriouswarlords.com -- please feel free to join us over there and on the Beregen Colony server.

ummmm, I am currently in The Harbinger server. How's the server population over there at beregen? I was thinking of character transfer.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Next

Return to SWTOR (The Old Republic)