Postby [JOG]WorldFear » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Just joined SWTOR! Display name=SWGOWorldFear Find Me :mrgreen:
Formally TheDoctor, KiraHumanShinigami, LordSasuke, DemonicNinja, Phresh_J
[JOG]WorldFear
Community Member

Xfire: thelorddragon

Re: SWTOR: Rise Of The Hutt Cartel

Postby NiteRunner81 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:27 pm

What server did you choose to play on? A display name ain't much to go off of.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby CommanderOtto » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:53 pm

I think we should add a SWTOR section to these forums.... after all, this is a community, not a clan, so it wouldn't interfere with Nite's clan :mrgreen:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:53 am

That already happened in the past, as far as i recall some people didn't like SWTOR and had to "state" their opinion, so basically Nite's clan is made of SWGO members that do play SWTOR

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Son » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:47 am

I'm starting to get back into SWTOR...if you want to pm me the details, I know I could use some help with different things at different times.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:39 pm

CommanderOtto wrote:I think we should add a SWTOR section to these forums.... after all, this is a community, not a clan, so it wouldn't interfere with Nite's clan :mrgreen:

I am not sure if everyone is on the same servers either. I think most US players are on the Beregan Colony (role playing server), not sure what others are on. I am on the Red Eclispe on the European side with my characters (Republic and Sith) engaged in PVE and PVP via Pugs or clan events:

Jedi Shadow - lvl 55 (Rep)
Jedi Sage - lvl 52 (Rep)
Scoundrel - lvl 50 (Rep)
Sith Sorcerer - lvl 50 (Sith)
Vanguard - lvl 49 (Rep)
Trooper - lvl 28 (Rep)
Operative - lvl 21 (Sith)
Gunslinger - lvl 16 (Rep)
Sith Warrior - lvl 4 (Sith)

The Makeb expansion pack has been quite good and overall I am really enjoying SWTOR.

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Hobo » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:07 pm

I used to play, but I got kind of bored with it.... I think I got a gunslinger to level 30ish, but it just felt like the game was a bunch of grinding if you can't continuously beat each current boss. and playing runescape for at least half decade has burned out all my patience for that... >.>
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby CommanderOtto » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:40 pm

A Hobo wrote:I used to play, but I got kind of bored with it.... I think I got a gunslinger to level 30ish, but it just felt like the game was a bunch of grinding if you can't continuously beat each current boss. and playing runescape for at least half decade has burned out all my patience for that... >.>

lol same here with runescape but I stopped for good and I don't think I can play an mmo again. It takes too much time and game quality in mmo's is [poo] these days. Maybe I could go back to swtor, but I can't see myself playing for more than 2 hours in those games anymore.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:13 pm

A Hobo wrote:I used to play, but I got kind of bored with it.... I think I got a gunslinger to level 30ish, but it just felt like the game was a bunch of grinding if you can't continuously beat each current boss. and playing runescape for at least half decade has burned out all my patience for that... >.>

There's quite a bit more content and the game has changed alot since it was released, a lot more daily missions, planet commendations are not tied into that planet. There's more players around than in early release days. The PVP element is also better and with the bolster system you are not grinding for PVP gear until you hit level 55 and level 55 ranked you go in with PVE gear and it boosts the stats.

Kren
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby CommanderOtto » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:39 pm

(SWGO)Kren wrote:

There's quite a bit more content and the game has changed alot since it was released, a lot more daily missions, planet commendations are not tied into that planet. There's more players around than in early release days. The PVP element is also better and with the bolster system you are not grinding for PVP gear until you hit level 55 and level 55 ranked you go in with PVE gear and it boosts the stats.

Kren

that's because of the server mergers... lol my brother's server probably had like 10 players max in some planets.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to SWTOR (The Old Republic)