Happy 10th Anniversary

Happy 10th Anniversary

Postby NiteRunner81 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:39 pm

As my 40th birthday was yesterday and I'm reminded that just a week and a few days after my 30th birthday I started playing the most influential game I've ever touched. I have met many amazing friends in this game. I've been in many amazing guilds. I do have a few lifelong friends in this game. I've done every class story in the game and they are all amazing. My favorites are the Republic Trooper and the Bounty Hunter.

There have been many different seasons for me with SWTOR. From the start when I played the class stories and leveled toons not only for myself but for my ex-husband. Then you have the post-apocalyptic saga when the game was my comfort while I picked up the pieces. The recovery saga after my car crash where I learned how to play the game all over again. Next onto the Role Play saga where I developed very story rich original characters. The Role Play saga also included the ERP saga where I did a lot of naughty things. After that was the replay saga where I started to replaying all the class stories for kicks. Lastly we have the Mega Guild saga where I am still going through the class stories but now I am in a major guild that has many divisions.

I have never been much into flashpoints or operations. They are like dungeons and raids in other MMOs if I am thinking correctly. The expansion stories have disappointed me because they have implemented flashpoints into the stories and I have a hard time playing them solo and to do them with a group gives me a lot of social anxiety and frustration because I always get interrupted by kids, animals, or my mother. To get the gist of the stories I watch videos on YouTube. Maybe one day TAW (the Mega-Guild I am in) can help me when the kids are either in school or are with their father.

My mother gifted me a 180 day game time card so at present day I have 382 days remaining on my subscription. Yes I have always maintained a subscription. I refuse to be limited in the amount of credits I am allowed to carry in game. Well if you have followed this to the end I appreciate you. Here's to another 10 years. I know its just a game but when the game is retired I will be a bit heart broken. Here's to hoping that there will be a new Star Wars MMO afterwards. Maybe following after the sequel trilogy. Or the Clone Wars.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Return to SWTOR (The Old Republic)