Who is the bigger noob?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Who is the bigger noob?

Postby KOko » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:52 am

NOOBS are allowed. Period.
Whiners too.

Pull is mainly a deffending force in a very deffenders oriented game. Pullers dont need to attack, they mainly camp.
Choke on the other side is attackers oriented force. You can hardly use choke to deffend against good opponent.

Can you blame players for exploiting the coders stupidity (to make so uneven characters in this game) - YES!
Just becouse it can be easy doesnt mean it should be. All those guys who know only pull-camping are just noobs.
I can prove it very easy - everytime they try to use different character they fail. Every single "great" puller - Afro, Noobrevenge, even Leggz - is a complete fail without pull.
So... try different things guys. I still find Emperor very hard to use, and thats why I use it... I just dont like it to be easy.

If all you want are easy kills then you are noobs.
But, remember... NOOBS are allowed!
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:14 pm

Koko wrote: NOOBS are allowed. Period.
Whiners too.

Yes and we get plenty of the above :lol:

Pull = range/camping kills. Easy for new players to pick-up. Can be defeated by bringing the puller in close or restricting the ability of pull i.e. using your surroundings to negate the ability of pull. Some more experienced players can be very effective with this however defeat them and they whine.

Choke/push - you need to get closer to effect the kill which requires more thought as you need to be aware of whose else is around from the other team or even your team (especially now we have had the steam invasion).

No force - hard on force server as it removes an essential power from combat and you tend to see the Non forcers use CB. You tend to find some of the Non force players indicating others are cowards for using force, comon get a grip! They know who they are.

CB - easy to do and a lot of players exploit this game design especially some of the more experienced players.

Block/dash - not allowed but yet again some of the experienced players try it on. A gamerz player recently did it recently got warned about it which he did not like.

Whatever someone does they will be classed as a noob and that is not going to change.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby BurzaP » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Just sayin: If you camp/use det/use mines/fly in a speeder/fight in a tank and know how to do it(don't gettin killed all the time and having awesome score) you are not a noob. You just have a skill. But you can't get awesome score only havin skill in using det and puttin mines. To survive you ought to have reflex and be a good heavy trooper/engineer with shotgun. Same to speeder and tanks. There are many ppl who thinks they use a tank and no one will kill 'em. [poo]. But if you learn how to use those machines, well... your enemy can be afraid. The point is, calling someone a noob is a correct statement if the guy DOESN'T know how to play and simply has a luck if he kills someone e.g. by leaving somewhere in the middle of nowhere a mine and 10 ppl blows up thanks to a bot who stepted in a mine, not when he(the player) PWNs(SKILL!) u, even usin a tank.
I know it's not related to the topic but somehow I wanted to tell everyone what annoys me about ppl calling other noobs.
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby mrjamwin » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:05 pm

samonuh wrote:Both are pretty nooby in No Force FFA :P If I were ever to play in HA I suppose it'd be choke that is noobier. I can kill someone who pulls me, but once someone chokes you, you're their kill.

But since we all know you don't play swbf2, who cares what you think. :whistling:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Corpse » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:24 pm

samonuh wrote:Both are pretty nooby in No Force FFA :P If I were ever to play in HA I suppose it'd be choke that is noobier. I can kill someone who pulls me, but once someone chokes you, you're their kill.

I see many Ani's fail miserably at killing things with high health (including me). For example, if you're choking an Aayla with damage reduction, killing them with one combo is not possible if they're on full health. Therefore, you need to find ways to preventing them from recovering until their health is at the point where you can finish them with a combo. I almost always get headshotted by an aimbot-wielding Wookie bot. D: In this instance, choking would require more "skill".
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:55 pm

i have 2 agree whith koko on the pull camping part its very nooby 2 do that and i admit that sometimes i o the same thing
i ussuall take a alaya not for the pull but for the 2 sabers she has for insance,
if a vader is blocking my pull when were in a dueling position than i can sprint attack whith her and her attack is deadly
only a well timed choke chould stop me thats why just before that i tend 2 junp
personally i hate those interfearing gunners especialy bobas im fighting someone and they start shooting me,
so i finish my fight and pull them even so bobas have fire whith is dificult 2 block and those detpacks are deadly.
spawn killing alayes who camp the enemy base is just one of the most noobish things ive ever seen.
for those who dont believe that i take alayas for her sabers well than look at maul i alwayes use maul as villes
he has a very far push and his double swords is extremly deadly i prefer not 2 use choke well when i use vader it aibt that hard 2 kill someone using choke.
the thing i hate most and its the same for me if i play villes or heroes and thats a hero that pulles from the tower next 2 the cantina that is just sick you cant come on or near cos they will kill you even a boba has a hard time on that
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby KOko » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Valentijnme,
you are cool guy/gill and eventually with more experiance you will learn that choke is not that hard to avoid, and that single saber is just as deadly as double
The best you can do is to try all characters and give em enough time to lern how to kill with every one of them...
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II