Get your advantageous NON CHEATS here!

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Get you advantageous NON CHEATS here!

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:06 am

I cheat. I hooked up a bottle of nitrous to my laptop to make everything go faster. Later, Doc Brown and I are going to repair the flux capacitor and then we'll be rocking.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby toad » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:29 am

Awkward. wrote:Shooting people over and over, ya right you just missed them over and over in the face...cheats don't work...its not cheats if other games take players 5-6 shots to kill, duh guys. :clap:

Nice try, I see the character animation registering a hit yet the player doesn't sustain damage. That would be fine if the same player was not able to one shot kill me repeatedly. I watched one dude run in a straight line and get tagged in the head five times by three different snipers and not register damage. The part that takes the cake was he was picking other players like it was nothing. Makes you begin to wonder.
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:40 am

Awkward. wrote:Shooting people over and over, ya right you just missed them over and over in the face...cheats don't work...its not cheats if other games take players 5-6 shots to kill, duh guys. :clap:

well than you must be one of them, as when i snipe you and (it doesent matther if its hero assaukt or JBA) than i do no damage whith headshots... :angry:

The way i see it its just bad luck and bad lag.
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II