Re: how do you add videos or images to a comment or topic th

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:08 pm

(Rogue).ltc.dan wrote:subject tells all

So you didn't see the IMG or the youtube buttons? :|
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby WD-40 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:44 pm

Click on "Post Reply". Write your comments in the box. If you wish to post a video (like a you tube link..although Youtube has it's own gray box that you click on) that links to a web site, copy the web page's address. Click on the gray colored "URL" box in the post reply screen above where you write comments, and paste the web address between the two URL brackets.

For a picture from a web site, do the same thing, only click on the "Img" box in the post reply section.

As for actual images from your hard drive, click on the "Upload Attachment" box beneath where you write your reply (you'll Browse, upload attachment", etc) and it will save the pic to your reply when you post. I believe videos (if not too large) will do the same thing…not sure.

Hope it helped.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (Rogue).ltc.dan » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:06 pm

thank you for that (somewhat) less complicated message :) oh and to all that go on ja i beliave its called jedi battle arena *NEW* my user has changed its now coopers_son because my dad now plays :) if he ever goes on (his user is cooper) go easy on him he has problems with what team he is on. He is :wheelchair: :). I am figuring out that maybe i can use my original user.
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/rogueltc/[/url]
(Rogue).ltc.dan
Community Member

Xfire: rogue2345
Steam ID: ltc.dan

Postby Bocca » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:40 pm

WD-40 wrote:Click on "Post Reply". Write your comments in the box. If you wish to post a video (like a you tube link..although Youtube has it's own gray box that you click on) that links to a web site, copy the web page's address. Click on the gray colored "URL" box in the post reply screen above where you write comments, and paste the web address between the two URL brackets.

For a picture from a web site, do the same thing, only click on the "Img" box in the post reply section.

As for actual images from your hard drive, click on the "Upload Attachment" box beneath where you write your reply (you'll Browse, upload attachment", etc) and it will save the pic to your reply when you post. I believe videos (if not too large) will do the same thing…not sure.

Hope it helped.

800-WD-404U...you crazy techno geek, you...go get 'em... :lol:
Did anyone see which way that guy went?
Bocca
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: boccaxfire

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II