Admin Abuse at 11:00am

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Admin Abuse at 11:00am

Postby Admiral_Aeka » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:21 am

Acesonnall wrote:NO I know what I did. Yes I do admit that I deserve a boot. You never kicked the other guys. Even when he tked more than I. Even some of the other players did. And NO, there is nothing more to the story than what I said. I never threatened the admin. I simply let him know that I would report. Nobody was booted but me and thats a fact. I tked a total of 2 times. I wouldn't have it some of the other users hadn't tked me repeatedly.

If you had been listening to my story, I never repeatedly Tked. I did it once on each person because they repeatedly tked.
As much as I know that I wont recommend this server, I just wanted justice. Most know me as an honest guy.
So please, dont try to make it seem like I'm the only culprit here. I did deserve a boot but not a ban. Even when the others never got booted or banned and they did it more often.
And how is it that you were only watching me? When the others had been tking from the start? I sense some tension there.

~Ace

I don't claim to have seen the whole thing. The first time I noticed a TK between you two I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt as an accident. The second time (and also watching some of the dialogue) I issued a warning to you both, which is my way of saying "stop now or get a boot." After the warnings were issued, I didn't see him TK you again, while I witnessed you TK him obviously in retaliation, upon which I booted you. It's worth noting that contrary to what you stated above, I did witness you TKing One Who Sees twice during this sequence. This also makes a total of at least three TK's which I directly witnessed from you...

When you came back, I DID NOT warn you a second time as you stated in your first post. I witnessed another player TKing you, but it was unintentional and it looked like you may have been trying to KS. When I saw you blatantly retaliate by TKing him, THEN I issue the ban. The order is Warn-Boot-Ban. After the boot, you should have taken it easy and not retaliated. I think it's interesting that you ADMIT that you TK'd in retaliation after returning, yet you say that you do not deserve a ban.

I did indeed kick One Who Sees, but it was 20 minutes later after a few KS's and one involving a TK. Thus, you noticed him still in the server.

No, you are not the only culprit. The difference between you and One Who Sees is that he stopped the nonsense when I warned him, while you did not. Therefore, you were the one who was further punished.

As for what you said about me only watching you - I don't claim to be all-seeing and all-knowing... for all I know, I did miss the beginning. I still maintain that if you had stopped when the warning was issued, everything would have been fine.

...and now I've wasted a whole lot more time on this than it's worth. The ban is only a day long, so you'll be back on tomorrow. Don't worry about it... just obey warnings in the future and you'll be cool :afro:
Kryomancer: 53-7, Bait-Stelio-12 Stelio: 33-22, Bait-Kryo, 6
Next round:
Kryomancer: the fact remains, I pwn you :)
Stelio-Kontos: lets duel moron
==After 1 hour of duels, Kryomancer wins 42-8===
Stelio-Kontos: ok u are better
Admiral_Aeka
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: admiralaeka

Postby (Rogue).ltc.dan » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Imagei don't get this Image
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/rogueltc/[/url]
(Rogue).ltc.dan
Community Member

Xfire: rogue2345
Steam ID: ltc.dan

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:40 pm

:ninja: :whistling:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby grrrrrrrrrr » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:59 pm

R3ACTlON wrote:How do you "know" the other were not booted or banned after you were?
Assume- Ass out of you and me

*Clap*.

You want a cookie for your detective work, Sherlock?
There are other ways to see who's in the server other than BEING in it....
grrrrrrrrrr
Community Member

Postby Matt-Chicago » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:04 am

Ace - the admin explained to you what happened, and from my reading you both actually agree about what transpired.

Unless you sat there refreshing who was on the HA server every 5 seconds, there is no way you could know whether a player was booted. Someone can get booted and come right back you know.

This topic is done, you intentionally tk'd after a warning and a kick, you got a short ban, feel free to come back and play tomorrow.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II