JBA with no Heros?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: JBA with no Heros?

Postby Col. Hstar » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:34 am

BurzaP wrote: I disagree with Col.Hstar. Fett vs Luke, why unfair? Fett has rockets and a flame thrower plus dets. Not mentioning jet pack... What else do you need to defeat Luke?

Really? You seriously think Fett is equal to Luke. Of course it's not impossible for Fett to get him, a player with a pistol could get him, given the chance, my point is pound for pound Luke is far more powerful and Fett is not enough of a balance especially in maps like Jabba's palace where your jet pack is useless. If you seriously think Boba is equal to Luke I would love to go one on one with you in HA :)

Let's explain it Star Wars :ugeek: The Empire had a Super Star Destroyer, A ship 10 times bigger then any other, a little Awing was what brought it down so would that mean that an A-wing is equal to a SSD? :geek:

I should get Geek credit for that analogy :clap:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Dad » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:57 pm

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If we removed the heroes, we would remove our fan base.

I ain't skeerd of no heroes, spawn camp all you want. I will eventually home in and put a rocket or a launched grenade between yer eyes.

It's a game, it's supposed to be for fun. If you make it about stats, being the best or constant insults and whining, you make it stressful.

Fun does not equal stress as far as I've heard....
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Postby Commander Sparrow » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Dad wrote:If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If we removed the heroes, we would remove our fan base.

I ain't skeerd of no heroes, spawn camp all you want. I will eventually home in and put a rocket or a launched grenade between yer eyes.

It's a game, it's supposed to be for fun. If you make it about stats, being the best or constant insults and whining, you make it stressful.

Fun does not equal stress as far as I've heard....

I agree, "fun time" should stay.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby Matt-Chicago » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:41 pm

You can either disable heroes for all maps or for none.

I think it's called "Jedi Battle Arena" for a reason and support leaving heroes in there.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby haasd0gg » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Heroes only last as long as they avoid the minechucker. Quit crying and kill em
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:30 pm

Matt-Chicago wrote:You can either disable heroes for all maps or for none.

I think it's called "Jedi Battle Arena" for a reason and support leaving heroes in there.

+1

However, I do agree that on some maps it isn't equal, but...oh well :)
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Postby BurzaP » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Col. Hstar wrote:
BurzaP wrote: I disagree with Col.Hstar. Fett vs Luke, why unfair? Fett has rockets and a flame thrower plus dets. Not mentioning jet pack... What else do you need to defeat Luke?

Really? You seriously think Fett is equal to Luke. Of course it's not impossible for Fett to get him, a player with a pistol could get him, given the chance, my point is pound for pound Luke is far more powerful and Fett is not enough of a balance especially in maps like Jabba's palace where your jet pack is useless. If you seriously think Boba is equal to Luke I would love to go one on one with you in HA :)

Let's explain it Star Wars :ugeek: The Empire had a Super Star Destroyer, A ship 10 times bigger then any other, a little Awing was what brought it down so would that mean that an A-wing is equal to a SSD? :geek:

I should get Geek credit for that analogy :clap:

Actaully I was playing Fett vs any Hero and with good tactic I managed to kill him. (on kamino it's Obi vs fett) It's eassy if you know how. If not, you can make a stupid from yourself like you've just done above. You need to use jhhet pack to get to him, then flame thrower or det. If he uses Force, you can roll or try not to be in range, simple, isn't it? This game is balanced, maybe not totally (leia vs vader) but enaugh if a player can use his brain. If he doesn't he ends up using force and throwing lighsaber and thinking it's the only and one right way. Lol. Yeah, on Jabba Palace it's harder but you don't have only a pistol, you know that?
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:44 pm

BurzaP wrote:If not, you can make a stupid from yourself like you've just done above.

?
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:08 pm

I've found that the 'Hero', particularly the fast runner/jumper types, may be a teams last chance to get out of a cornered CP and get a CP on the other side of the map, or saber throw/force push in the same situation to give the team a chance to fight out from being boxed in. The flyers are somewhat useful in outdoor arenas, but not like in Jabbas.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II