Ammo droids in HA

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Ammo droids in HA

Postby NiteRunner81 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:27 am

Another Gem:

ProfessorDreadNaught wrote:The private message was to let you have the last public word on being a "hater" while TRYING to explain to you why you've earned the title. My point is that you've prejudged anything i say/write as something to hate and be against, simply because it's me. That was what the kitten analogy was about. You don't seem to be able to put aside your prejudices and animosity and consider with reason and logic what I write. Your responses are antagonistic and rude. Also undeserved. Hence "hater"
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:34 am

Honestly I really, really hate the idea of taking Dreadnaught's side in something, but really he seems to be trying to solve things without causing problems for anyone in those PMs, Nite. He wanted you to have the "win" so that there wouldn't be any pissing matches and so that your authority wouldn't be questioned, but now that you've posted the PMs I guess that's out the window. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to take a long, long shower.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby NiteRunner81 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:39 am

WIN?? you call what he's offering a WIN?? Messaging me and labeling me like that is supposed to make me feel like I WON?? WON WHAT???
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby Son » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:20 am

Dread, if you are trying to let someone save face and have the last word publicly, its not wise to keep calling someone a hater. Insulting people will not end the problem...ever.

I haven't kicked anyone for destroying the droids when their teams are not immediately using them. I will warn/kick for it if a team mate is using the droid and someone blows up the droid. If you know your team is running to the droid, destroying the droid is a little rude don't ya think? MD asked you not to but you still did. I probably would have kicked for not listening to an admin had I seen that.

Narg....nobody cares what you do with your iddy biddy parts while you are in the shower...keep that to yourself PLEASE!!! But don't worry, I think there is a country song from Alan Jackson that says it's ok to be iddy biddy.... :whistling:

I think this can be locked now.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Matt-Chicago » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Saw this too late to add my $0.02

I stopped reading after the first page, but here is the bottom line.

Purposefully destroy an ammo droid in use by a team mate and get warned/kicked/banned.

Destroy an ammo droid in use by an enemy or not in use - it's ok.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II