wall glitching?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: wall glitching?

Postby THEWULFMAN » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:29 pm

ULTIMATE_EAW wrote:Tips: Glitch your own server, not in Hero Assault or other SWGO Servers.

Take a picture before he goes all "unkown" on us, because this is the best thing he's ever said.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby WD-40 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Robert wrote:
WD-40 wrote:
Darth Crater wrote:Aside from the fact that this has nothing to do with infantry gameplay at all...

You'll note I said "effective" there. Which dark troopers certainly are.

So are Wookies. They can take 3 hits from a Darkie, and if the player is good, take out the Darkie with a grenade launcher or full power Bow. But they don't stun their teammates with crappy aim like a Darkie. Not sure how you mean a Wookie hurts team mates. They don't TK any more than an Engineer's Dets, or Vanguards with all their mines.

WD-40 hes talking about Hero Assault where team kill is on, so when they say Wookie, they mean Chewbacca, and his rockets do splash damage to his team.

Ohhhhhhhhh...sorry...I shoulda caught that...makes total sense, once the dementia issues go into remission. :whistling:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby CommanderOtto » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Robert wrote:
WD-40 wrote:
Darth Crater wrote:Aside from the fact that this has nothing to do with infantry gameplay at all...

You'll note I said "effective" there. Which dark troopers certainly are.

So are Wookies. They can take 3 hits from a Darkie, and if the player is good, take out the Darkie with a grenade launcher or full power Bow. But they don't stun their teammates with crappy aim like a Darkie. Not sure how you mean a Wookie hurts team mates. They don't TK any more than an Engineer's Dets, or Vanguards with all their mines.

WD-40 hes talking about Hero Assault where team kill is on, so when they say Wookie, they mean Chewbacca, and his rockets do splash damage to his team.

lol exactly
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby CommanderOtto » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Col. Homestar wrote:Senior Moment :lol:

lololololol :appl:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II