Medals and Awards

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Medals and Awards

Postby CommanderOtto » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:15 pm

:whistling:

OMG LOL, I THOUGHT I WAS STARTING TO BECOME A PRO... THEN I SAW TRON'S SCORE AND FELT LIKE A NUB
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Richdog » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:31 pm

CommanderOtto wrote:although I think it is a shame that we can't attain the elite weapons once you have played like a thousand battles or something.

heh just keep practicing and it won't be difficult to get awards multiple times per map. You may not realize it, but you're quite lucky that awards don't carry over since there are so many players who have been playing for 7 years, and have over 2500 hours racked up. These guys and gals are already insanely good, and to give them awards at the beginning of every map wouldn't be my idea of bravery... more like... suicide.
All Warfare is based on deception.
Anger his general and confuse him.
Offer the enemy bait to lure him; feign disorder and strike him.
Know the enemy and know yourself; and in a hundred battles you will never be in peril.

Richdog
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: richdog89

Postby Jedi Power » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:39 pm

I promise not to hurt the kiddies... to much :twisted:
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

Postby WD-40 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:20 am

TaTerToT wrote: however as Darth Crater stated, the awards only last for that round.

Uhhhh....I said it in the previous post before Crater expanded on it....duuuuuhhhhh....thought it was clear.....duuuuhhhhhhhh...guess not. :roll:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby TaTerToT » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:52 am

WD-40 wrote:
TaTerToT wrote: however as Darth Crater stated, the awards only last for that round.

Uhhhh....I said it in the previous post before Crater expanded on it....duuuuuhhhhh....thought it was clear.....duuuuhhhhhhhh...guess not. :roll:

My bad lol, just wanted to elaborated on it. :th_a017:
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Postby Talon Karrde » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:49 pm

Yeah, the three easiest classes to get rewards with are:
1) Engineer - Most overpowered class in the game, FF on and OFF - can easily one shot with the main weapon, has a very narrow spread but fires tons of bullets, can self heal, can throw detpacks like a grenade, doesn't get triggered by mines. This is the class you want if you want to get rewards and abuse them.
2) Dark Trooper - Slippery as hell to hit, can get out of sticky situations really quickly, heavily armed with grenade. Stupid annoying to fight with Damage Increase.
3) Rocket - Extremely powerful in close quarter levels, can kill massive amounts of enemies with a well placed mine. Mine has huge AOE.

Probably the two worst classes to try to get rewards with is normal trooper and Clone Commander. Bothan Spy is right above them IMO.
"Bigotry wrapped in prayer is still bigotry."
Talon Karrde
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: lolnewb
Steam ID: Keirnoth

Postby TaTerToT » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:12 pm

In my opinion the easiest award in the game to get is the Remote Rocket Launcher. If you study over the critical hit-points on tanks, its a steal. On Hoth for example, get a snowspeeder, fly around the map and land behind the AT-AT. Get out, shoot it quickly 4 times in the neck, hop back in the snowspeeder, fly back to the hanger, then camp by an ammo droid and blast away at the Empire with your Remote Rocket Launcher. ;)
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:34 pm

TaTerToT wrote:In my opinion the easiest award in the game to get is the Remote Rocket Launcher. If you study over the critical hit-points on tanks, its a steal. On Hoth for example, get a snowspeeder, fly around the map and land behind the AT-AT. Get out, shoot it quickly 4 times in the neck, hop back in the snowspeeder, fly back to the hanger, then camp by an ammo droid and blast away at the Empire with your Remote Rocket Launcher. ;)

Don't teach them how to camp Tator!! They turn into this.....
Attachments
hitler-17-million-kills-1-death.jpg
hitler-17-million-kills-1-death.jpg (16.47 KiB) Viewed 1219 times
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Hobo » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:37 am

Dark troopers are stupid powerful with precision pistols. Theyre the easiest to get in my opinion.
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II