Admins

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Admins

Postby Killer Jedi » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:11 am

It seems like I have been playing longer than a lot of some of these people and they have still gotten admin, and I havent. Just Asking about this.
--Killer Jedi
"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan
Killer Jedi
Community Member

Xfire: killerjedi22

Re: Admins

Postby NiteRunner81 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:25 am

Please feel free to use your search function, I'm sure you can find a post with the information on what we look for in admins.

This is one of few instances I would say this: narg, go get 'em boy!!!
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:49 am

Well, let me ask you this. What qualifies you to be admin? I know most people that are chosen not only have active attendance on our servers but also tend to consistently report rule breakers on the forums and on Xfire. Unfortunately, we can't hand out adminship to anyone who simply plays on our servers for a lengthy amount of time. You need to get yourself noticed by helping out the community. Also, asking for adminship on the forums is usually not the best way to approach this subject. Be prepared to be made fun of by many of our less friendly members.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:51 am

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:Well, let me ask you this. What qualifies you to be admin? I know most people that are chosen not only have active attendance on our servers but also tend to consistently report rule breakers on the forums and on Xfire. Unfortunately, we can't hand out adminship to anyone who simply plays on our servers for a lengthy amount of time. You need to get yourself noticed by helping out the community. Also, asking for adminship on the forums is usually not the best way to approach this subject. Be prepared to be made fun of by many of our less friendly members.

Couldn't of explained it better.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby 11_Panama_ » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:10 am

Killer Jedi wrote:It seems like I have been playing longer than a lot of some of these people and they have still gotten admin, and I havent. Just Asking about this.

How unfair...right Killer? You probably know so much more than the present admins, right? I can clearly see that you are friends with EAW, same stupid questions about NOT being admin. Best way to be an admin here is NOt to ask why you are not. Also, stop bringing back posts that are 2 years old, that is so annoying.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby NiteRunner81 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:05 am

I'm locking this before it gets out of hand.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II