Map Requests

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Map Requests

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:39 pm

1. Hoth is too much hoth.

2. endor makes people lag to much wich makes the server laggy and makes people leave.

3. Last time we tried Felucia it wasn't to laggy but nobody liked it that much.
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Postby 11_Panama_ » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:30 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:Laggy in what sense? FPS laggy or it makes the server lag? Or both? Or does the former cause the latter?

FPS lag is fixable with a mod, which I could make if need be.

I don't believe Felucia is laggy, it just sucks..it's too weird. Seriously, I find that map distracting, I don't know what it is about that map that makes me lose my concentration.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby kjeopardy » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:31 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:
THEWULFMAN wrote:Laggy in what sense? FPS laggy or it makes the server lag? Or both? Or does the former cause the latter?

FPS lag is fixable with a mod, which I could make if need be.

I don't believe Felucia is laggy, it just sucks..it's too weird. Seriously, I find that map distracting, I don't know what it is about that map that makes me lose my concentration.

I know what you mean :mrgreen:.
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

Postby Col. Hstar » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 pm

11_Panama_ wrote: Seriously, I find that map distracting, I don't know what it is about that map that makes me lose my concentration.

It"s the fog
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:33 am

Col. Homestar wrote:
11_Panama_ wrote: Seriously, I find that map distracting, I don't know what it is about that map that makes me lose my concentration.

It"s the fog

The fog of war.....nah, it's that psychodelic planet. It might be flashbacks of my youth.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby LowfatCriminal » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:43 am

Felucia has kind of the same problem as Geonosis only reversed. On Geonosis the republic stand out like a soar thumb in their white uniform while the droids are much harder to see in their brown. On Felucia the republic have their camo while the droids have their bright red and yellow. I agree with panama as well, theres just too much going on on that map. I would like to see a few space maps, especially ctf because I find those better than assault, in assault a player can get highscore just by bombing but in ctf you actually have to work for it. I'm glad Tantive IV ctf is in the rotation because that is frankly my favorite map and I hope it sticks around for a while.
Videogames don't make people violent, lag makes people violent.
LowfatCriminal
Community Member

Xfire: district0668
Steam ID: lowfatcriminal

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II