Favorite Mods

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Favorite Mods

Postby TaTerToT » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:29 am

Nik wrote:I just recently got the Convo Pack 2.0 and need help with it. I have been talking with Wulf about it but saw this and thought one of you may also be able to help. I just downloaded it but I am having trouble uploading it. I click on the convopackinstaller and it takes about an hour to finish it. But right at the end it says
"BattlefrontII.exe=BattlefrontII.exe" does not exist. So far I have tried twice and twice failed. It downloads the extra files into Game Data but does not change my game at all. I am on an ancient Windows XP and am not sure if this is the problem or not? Or is it being blocked by some security program? Any suggestions just let me know.

A few people had the problem in Sith Academy I recall, do the following: (1) Make sure game is updated to 1.1 (2) Set the installer in compatiabity mode for your system (3) Run as administrator (4) Make sure you are targeting the install point to the correct folder (5) After finished, patch with 2.2- http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.co ... atch;98307 [May need to follow the same steps]
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II