Panama an admin?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Panama an admin?

Postby sinty » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:17 am

Col. Homestar wrote:
sinty wrote:I just don't appreciate being profiled in such a negative fashion just because some jerk was voted an admin who didn't care enough to read the clans rules. He feigns that he didn't know it was a rule and some other swgo admins protect him? How sad.

It wasn't WD-40's post that put you in a negative light. You said yourself you make it a point to harass people within the bounds of the rules. Yet harassment is against the rules. This was likly why Panama was warning you for T-bagging. It was a warning right? You're not claiming admin abuse because he booted you or banned you, are you? He simply told you to stop. My two year old niece has this thing that whenever someone tells her to stop she gets mad and throws a tantrum. Is it asking too much to want a more mature mentality from someone playing in the server?

I've never harassed anyone in game nor have I ever once picked on anyone without merit. I didn't complain about it, but nice try attempting to make it look that way. Funny now after playing with Panama nicely and not being disruptive at all during gameplay that I suddenly get my CD key banned...hmmm yea! Banned for not doing anything wrong today, but Tbagging a guy once days ago and it wasn't against the rules? I would love you guys to show me logs of someone saying i did something in game today or any other day this week that would merit a CD key ban from JBA. Seems like Panama cried to the upper admin authorities about me and once again made some crap up about me that isn't true. I stayed inside the rules. But, none of that matters now because Panama cried and got me a CD key ban for "not breaking any rules"

GFAQ Stinger would be proud.

By the way, Col. read this thread where Panama whined like a little girl about how stupid he was playing and blamed it on me. This information spread to other servers and I got bans for it. So, he deserves every single thing I say to him. He lies, slanders me and then becomes an admin. I don't break the rules and get a ban. Sounds about right to me, sir.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3495
sinty
Community Member

Postby Darth Crater » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:35 am

Not sure what happened in this case, but as far as I was aware teabagging was under "disrespect".
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby 11_Panama_ » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:53 am

Quit crying Stimpy, I didn't ban you, nor do I see your name in the ban list...but I will warn you, what you're doing here..coming in the forums and acting like a jerk, is a form of harassment. So please, stop whining like a little kid and just play the game.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Col. Hstar » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:29 am

sinty wrote:I didn't complain about it, but nice try attempting to make it look that way.

Uh....3 pages ago:
sinty wrote:Pamana threatened to ban me for tbagging him. A grown man, upset he got killed in a video game and them humped. All the fun in JBA has now been lost. I'm sticking to Merc or Dark from now on due to the immense level of dryness found in the new rules. Good day.

Yes I made it look like you're complaining :lol:
sinty wrote:By the way, Col. read this thread where Panama whined like a little girl about how stupid he was playing and blamed it on me. This information spread to other servers and I got bans for it. So, he deserves every single thing I say to him. He lies, slanders me and then becomes an admin. I don't break the rules and get a ban. Sounds about right to me, sir.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3495

Not sure what your point is?
Big deal, so you had a dispute that devolved into a flame war. You felt his complaint was petty back then, yet here you are today gripping about what boils down to the fact that you got a warning because that's all he did was warn you... :roll:
Also that was back in Feb and you're still stewing about it? You weren't banned here then and I doubt you really are now. So whats the problem.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Seeing the current topic is going nowhere
:lck:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II