Whats going on?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Whats going on?

Postby Danguard-Ace » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:20 pm

No need to swear at me. Your an adult, correct?
Danguard-Ace
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Danguard-Ace wrote:No need to swear at me. Your an adult, correct?

You're or you are :whistling:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Danguard-Ace wrote:No need to swear at me. Your an adult, correct?

I am an adult and I was the last one to address you, danguard. Focus. I gave you good advice.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby FaiL.? » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:18 pm

[m'kay] wrote:
xD. wrote:Ace, it's a team switch. Team. Switch. Mature people on this Earth do a little thing called let it go....

Sir, you have almost a thousand posts on this forum after less than a year of membership. You have no right to judge whether or not a team switch is deadly serious or not.

Danguard, you have my word that these transgressions will be perpetuated against you no longer! I have already engaged in communications with the Federal Intelligence Bureau, and they're on the case. Once I told them Matt was a liberal, well... The response was immediate. Godspeed, sir.

Look I'm a sir...I have played the game for a while, and team switching is not that bad.Some Hero's probably just get a little Pissy from no pulling.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:34 pm

xD. wrote:Look I'm a sir...

:eek: Glad we got that cleared up.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Usually the admins here will act mature and fair towards players.
Till they start being downright stupid and insulting to our intellegence.

With "clean up your act" i meant stop breaking the rules and complaining about being banned for it.

Usually FPS/TPS games of these days have an "autobalance" mechanic, basically when teams get unfair numbers people will be auto-switched.
In SWBF2 there is no such thing(thanks pandemic) so whenever there are too many hero pullers on a map spawn killing(tough it's allowed) villains stop spawning, or just leave the server.
Thus we admins switch heroes to villains or skip the map depending on the amount of players.
Now if we switch out a normal pusher, what will happen is this player will end up like any other villain, rage-quiting.
If we switch out a puller it means there is one less "cause" of ragequiting on the heroes side.

Besides, we target players that either refuse to play Villains, that make a diffrence(some admins switch themselfs) or in some cases troublemakers.

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Richdog » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Danguard-Ace wrote:By the way...how come I can never get an answer on the spawn killing issue (longer invulnerability)..whats the deal?

"Spawn killing is allowed. Spawn elsewhere." Image
All Warfare is based on deception.
Anger his general and confuse him.
Offer the enemy bait to lure him; feign disorder and strike him.
Know the enemy and know yourself; and in a hundred battles you will never be in peril.

Richdog
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: richdog89

Postby Richdog » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:23 am

THIS is what the title of the thread reminded me of!
All Warfare is based on deception.
Anger his general and confuse him.
Offer the enemy bait to lure him; feign disorder and strike him.
Know the enemy and know yourself; and in a hundred battles you will never be in peril.

Richdog
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: richdog89

Postby THEWULFMAN » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:25 am

[m'kay] wrote:
xD. wrote:Ace, it's a team switch. Team. Switch. Mature people on this Earth do a little thing called let it go....

Sir, you have almost a thousand posts on this forum after less than a year of membership. You have no right to judge whether or not a team switch is deadly serious or not.

I'm not sure how the two are related, at all.

xD. wrote:Look I'm a sir...

---

Danguard. Find out which class is your best on each team so you never have a problem when you don't get the team you want. I don't even remember which team I prefer because I care so little about it.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II