You know you've played too long when...

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: You know you've played too long when...

Postby FaiL.? » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:00 pm

And WD, according to Brown's attorney and his friends attorney, the cop actually tried to choke hold him through the window! That's what made him run away!
AND, for point F, the primary witness I am talking about was a normal working guy who lived in the apartment complex next to the shooting and taped the event on his phone!
Apologies for the double post.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby Son » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:28 pm

FaiL.? wrote:And WD, according to Brown's attorney and his friends attorney, the cop actually tried to choke hold him through the window! That's what made him run away!
AND, for point F, the primary witness I am talking about was a normal working guy who lived in the apartment complex next to the shooting and taped the event on his phone!

I haven't heard from any other officer who thinks that using a choke hold on someone through the vehicle window would make any sense unless of course the suspect was already coming through the window to attack the officer. If I was the officer, I would have used my firearm through the window instead of reaching out and trying to drag an almost 300 pound man through to attempt to choke him. I weight approximately 200 pounds. I am also fairly fit since I have started working on the local fire department and have been actually working out now for the past 3 months and I doubt I could drag my 175 pound son through the window of a car to choke him into submission. My money is on the family and so called friends of this thug to be lying.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Bryant » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:52 pm

FaiL.? wrote:Yes, but has that is the ultimate question in this event! Was the officer actually feeling like he was in danger??? According to journalists and witnesses, Brown was running away! Then he was shot twice in the head, then other times later. But that is what everyone is trying to find out my friends! Did he actually pose a threat?

No, according to the witnesses he was bum rushing the cop when he was shot. The autopsy shows that the shots to the head had a downward angle - possibly caused by him charging the officer. Also, NO shots entered his back - so how was he running away but still shot through the front?

In addition, several sources have confirmed that the officer suffered an orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket. Sources say that the cop was push back into his car by Brown, that there was a struggle for the gun (most likely resulting in the fracture), apparently the gun went off during this struggle. Brown attempted to leave, the cop ordered him to stop, he than bum rushed the cop where he was shot multiple times.
Bryant
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: ssmgbryant

Postby WD-40 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:21 am

FaiL.? wrote:And WD, according to Brown's attorney and his friends attorney, the cop actually tried to choke hold him through the window! That's what made him run away!

First, his 'friend' is a Liar. That's been verified. Also, where's that video? Now, If i was the cop, and a 6'4" 300 pound dude was busting me up (per the fact the cop was proven to be beaten up bad), i would choke hold, eye gouge, scratch, put my whole foot up his ass and double tap him in the forehead to go home alive! Black guy Run 'AWAY'?!? Then HOW do you explain the hole in the 'TOP' of the black guy's head?!? He MUST have been 'facing' the cop! Not running away. The black kid was in no mood for taking anybody 's [poo] as shown on video when he [m'kay] with the store clerk who tried to stop him (on video) from stealing a handful of cigars from a store 15 minutes before this BS race crap shooting occured. I am SICK AND TIRED of blacks crying 'whitey iz puttin the blacks down'. BS! That race card has been played so much it is falling apart! Sharpton is a useless racist [poo] that i am sure has a one way ticket to Hell. Jackson (laughably) worked for MLK! Yet he is the 'polar opposite' of what MLK was trying to accomplish! MLK wanted fairness and unity. Jackson (like Sharpton) wants divisivness and racial bias. They are purely 'Ambulance chasers' looking for $$$ to line their stinking pockets while taking advantage of EVERY damned racial situation that Liberal CNN helps them promote! Sure, the 'truth' will come out, the same ol [poo] continues with this 'white on black' crap...yet again...when FBI statistics show that between whites, blacks and hispanics (the big 3), MORE 'whites' are shot by cops than blacks or hispanics every year!

Okay, that being said, where do we go from here? Personally, i think the best course of action is to cap Sharpton and Jackson. HUGE step in creating better relations between the races. Next step is to no longer have shiit bags like Obama and Holder in power to stir shiit up!
BTW, Holder is 'Samoan', not African American as many would believe. His Forefathers were NOT Slaves. But, I will say he 'may' have had issues in his past regarding the color of his skin, and that is not right under any circumstances. But, like Obama has, they are using their positions as a pulpit to advance 'divisiveness' vs 'brotherhood'. They had a golden opportunity to take the 'high road ' and chose the low one of continued mistrust, woe is me BS. MLK Jr would be PISSED at this great opportunity for blacks 'shiit canned' by opportunists like Obama and Holder!

Not gonna proof read mis-spells.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby FaiL.? » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:26 pm

I do agree WD, MLK would've frowned upon all this. I'd like to see this investigation finish so we all see the full story.
But we all know if Brown was a white kid this wouldn't have happened. Sad.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Postby Bryant » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:39 pm

FaiL.? wrote:I do agree WD, MLK would've frowned upon all this. I'd like to see this investigation finish so we all see the full story.

Lol, you say you want the investigation to finish, but you've already made you judgement. Assuming the story I've heard is true, then I fully believe that this would have happened to anyone regardless of race.
Bryant
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: ssmgbryant

Postby Son » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:59 pm

FaiL.? wrote:I do agree WD, MLK would've frowned upon all this. I'd like to see this investigation finish so we all see the full story.

I don't care what your skin color is...if you are dumb enough to rush a cop after attempting to be the crap out of him, your going to get shot. Hell, I would shoot a 100 pound person attempting to break into my house. Threaten the safety of anyone and you lose all your rights.

Son
SWBF2 Admin

Postby FaiL.? » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:27 pm

I do see all your points and I agree with some of them, but I rest my case for now, because it's me vs all the SWGO admins :mrgreen:
FaiL.?
Community Member

Postby Son » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:39 pm

FaiL.? wrote:I do see all your points and I agree with some of them, but I rest my case for now, because it's me vs all the SWGO admins :mrgreen:

Admin abuse? :1402:

Son
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Brazosgrad » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:09 am

He's lucky only some of the admins carry guns and are cops. Wait, whut?
Brazosgrad incognito
Brazosgrad
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II