Aliases used by I_Love_Jesus

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Aliases used by I_Love_Jesus

Postby thisuser » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:35 am

Hello, I just have one simple request, could someone please list all the names that the player: I_Love_Jesus used while playing on SWGO servers? It would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
thisuser
Community Member

Re: Aliases used by I_Love_Jesus

Postby WD-40 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:51 am

Before we answer, what is the 'crime'? And are you planning to....crucify him?!? Hmmmmm????!?
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby thisuser » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:49 am

There is no crime, I have no intention of committing crucifixion, I am the player "I_Love_Jesus," and throughout the years I used many names and sadly I never kept track of them.
thisuser
Community Member

Postby Nightmare » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:52 pm

Hey jesus, come on over to Gameranger or gamemaster. There is still a decent amount of players ranging from 4ppl-28+ Depending on the time and day you go and play. This goes out to any one that might be interested however Gameranger does have some lag issues so I hope you guys are decent enough to manage with 177 ping highest being for me 277 on the Eu hosted game servers. Hope to see some of you there and you will know it's me when you receive that det to the face ^^ :twisted:
Nightmare
Community Member

Postby thisuser » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:54 am

Apologies for taking a long time to reply; I'm afraid I have no intention whatsoever of playing this game again, though it was undoubtedly fun. But seriously, what were the aliases I used, how do I find out? If you have no intention of answering this, please just let me know. Thank you.
thisuser
Community Member

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II