SWGO On GameRanger?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

SWGO On GameRanger?

Postby Trigger » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:02 pm

Where is SWGO On Gameranger!? The only good server (now that SWAG Has been taken down) is V4n1ty's server, and playing with the same people on there can get boring. Plus, earlier today, [$$$]Mr. Saturn brought to my attention that there is no clans on GR. (not that I want to be apart of a clan, but it would be nice to see some of the old clans like $$$ and SWGO back) I don't care if you only bring Jedi Battle Arena back, just please get at least one SWGO Server on GR :1372:
Attachments
Battle of Mygeto.jpg
Battle of Mygeto.jpg (234.18 KiB) Viewed 1407 times
"Welcome to the Cantina, how may I help you?"

Aimer: "I'll Aim, you pull the Trigger"
Trigger: "Sounds good to me"
Trigger
Community Member

Re: SWGO On GameRanger?

Postby Sketchup » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:02 pm

Why don't you get all the noobs to switch to gamemaster so we don't watch stupid-ass advertisements and play on unpatched servers.
Sketchup
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:46 pm

Most of us here are using Gamemaster, Trigger.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Trigger » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:37 am

Alright, then I'll try to get Game Master. Oh and Sketchup, I'm not a noob. But I really hate those ads
"Welcome to the Cantina, how may I help you?"

Aimer: "I'll Aim, you pull the Trigger"
Trigger: "Sounds good to me"
Trigger
Community Member

Postby V4n1ty » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:42 pm

Trigger wrote:Where is SWGO On Gameranger!? The only good server (now that SWAG Has been taken down) is V4n1ty's server, and playing with the same people on there can get boring. Plus, earlier today, [$$$]Mr. Saturn brought to my attention that there is no clans on GR. (not that I want to be apart of a clan, but it would be nice to see some of the old clans like $$$ and SWGO back) I don't care if you only bring Jedi Battle Arena back, just please get at least one SWGO Server on GR :1372:

The whole point of me even putting up my server on GR was to make a server similar to Jedi Battle Arena and to give the GR players at least one decent dedicated server. SWGO is pretty dead, so I doubt it will put servers anywhere. I don't mind providing 3-4 dedicated servers to (SWGO) if they wanted to make some sort of a comeback but that's up to the admins.

Sketchup wrote:and play on unpatched servers.

My server is patched.
V4n1ty
Community Member

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II