Hello

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Hello

Postby WGO-Jango » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:38 am

Truthfully I sat here and stared at a blank reply box for 30 minutes thinking of a way to properly express my disgust and displeasure with koolcat. And it wasn't until a minute ago that I realized that the words just don't exist yet in the English language to convey those feelings. I never thought that someone could suck and fail so hard that I would not be able to put it into words. So as not to disappoint here's a comic strip, enjoy.

WGO-Jango

Postby samonuh » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:28 pm

Soap, I'm gonna be honest. I really have no problem with you anymore. At least, unlike past annoying members, you are constantly trying to improve upon your immature ways, and in some ways, you have improved since you first joined. You do not purposely try to annoy others, and that's good enough for me. Welcome back...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Samonuh, you need to wipe the poop off your nose now.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby samonuh » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:17 pm

mrjamwin wrote:Samonuh, you need to wipe the poop off your nose now.

Why would I be brown-nosing someone who isn't as important as me? All I did was speak my beliefs...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Chin » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:45 pm

koolcat101 wrote:Hello, I'm a dumbass that will lie and disobey for the 5 time if you don't permaban me right now.

Soap, Koolcat, whatever.

I made this a little more legible, edited it to make it an easier read, but it still retains the same message.
Chin
Community Member

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II