Major Problem with Admins!

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Major Problem with Admins!

Postby bothan » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:57 am

Yeah I would like to complain that I have been using the JBA server quite a bit lately and I haven't gotten booted or anything. What are the admins thinking letting a wreckless player like me cause mayhem and destruction and killing? Yeah.
bothan
Community Member

Re: Major Problem with Admins!

Postby Tiburana203 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:42 am

I would like to complain that I have been using the SWGO forum quite a bit lately, and haven't gotten banned or anything. What are the admins thinking, letting players join the forum to complain about admins...wait, i just complained about admins.....doh!!!! :mrgreen:
and don't call me Shirley
Tiburana203
Community Member

Xfire: tiburana203

Postby WD-40 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:17 pm

bothan wrote:Yeah I would like to complain that I have been using the JBA server quite a bit lately and I haven't gotten booted or anything. What are the admins thinking letting a wreckless player like me cause mayhem and destruction and killing? Yeah.

Do it all you want provided you do not break any rules..Get it?!? Now stop making stupid, infantile threads, or get the hell off the forums! :evil:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby [m'kay] » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:48 pm

WD-40 wrote:
bothan wrote:Yeah I would like to complain that I have been using the JBA server quite a bit lately and I haven't gotten booted or anything. What are the admins thinking letting a wreckless player like me cause mayhem and destruction and killing? Yeah.

Do it all you want provided you do not break any rules..Get it?!? Now stop making stupid, infantile threads, or get the hell off the forums! :evil:

Holy [poo] man, settle down. That kind of response is ridiculously unnecessary, this was clearly a joke.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby bothan » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:21 pm

All my other threads have been good and helpful. This thread is a joke.
bothan
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:36 pm

You know after the series of whining that has been going on, a thread like this, fresh in the middle of all the recent ridiculous complaints against the SWGO Admins, the title just wasn't appropriate joke or not. Sorry bothan, I guess I took it the wrong way. It's hit a nerve with all the assaults on the Admins.

Regards
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Duel of Fates » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Ah, we are the worst. Working for free. Putting in our own time and effort. Catching and banning trouble makers and glitchers in a game that has lived longer than average. Dealing with egos, psychos, pervos, creepers, whiners, nazis, racsists, morons, etc., in a glitchy crap assed laggy game. We should all be fired.

:oldman:

Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby bothan » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Sorry guys. I appreciate you all. I hate when people start saying pervy or racist things in the server.
bothan
Community Member

Postby Tiburana203 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:Ah, we are the worst. Working for free. Putting in our own time and effort. Catching and banning trouble makers and glitchers in a game that has lived longer than average. Dealing with egos, psychos, pervos, creepers, whiners, nazis, racsists, morons, etc., in a glitchy crap assed laggy game. We should all be fired.

:oldman:

amen (to the sarcasm)
and don't call me Shirley
Tiburana203
Community Member

Xfire: tiburana203

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:11 pm

Oh yea, iv'e had my deals with these dreaded admins, in the end i just blackmailed them
I just threatened the HA admins that unless they would do my bidding, I'd take up my old name and start pulling again

I recall Duels reaction:

MT :twisted: :whistling: :lol:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II