Postby Draigun » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:11 am

EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Re: An Interesting Picture

Postby samonuh » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:40 am

Okay, Zephyr reported me for booting him once, and got my admin taken away...so I really hate him
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby KOko » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:20 pm

First - it looks like a real admin was ingame and could handle this.
Second - it will be better if we had the date/time of this screenshot too.
Third - it looks a bit strange because I see no reason for Thumy's words. I mean, the issue can be way over the players there.

anyway, is this a report or just posting a picture showing language we dont allow on forums too ?
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby Admiral_Aeka » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:28 pm

KOko wrote:First - it looks like a real admin was ingame and could handle this.
Third - it looks a bit strange because I see no reason for Thumy's words. I mean, the issue can be way over the players there.

anyway, is this a report or just posting a picture showing language we dont allow on forums too ?

Looks like a report to me... but it is in the wrong section. Xfire gives the date/time of photo upload as 2010-03-22 09:08 PM PDT.

And KOko is right - there was an admin on (it's fairly obvious... lol) and I'm sure he dealt with it in the way he saw fit.

Zephyr is normally OK, but I have seen him get quite worked up a few times... doesn't usually go past language tho.

As for Thumy... he's been popping up making small trouble for a while now... A few weeks ago he would not stop forcing me on Arrows... apparently he just decided he didn't like me (I was under an alias)

On a closing note: Samonuh, don't blame Zephyr. (I hate to break this to you, but...) I was on the server under an alias during the time you were abusing, and I believe it was my report that eventually got you removed, and not Zephyr's. So, don't just go jumping to conclusions and hating people... lol.
Kryomancer: 53-7, Bait-Stelio-12 Stelio: 33-22, Bait-Kryo, 6
Next round:
Kryomancer: the fact remains, I pwn you :)
Stelio-Kontos: lets duel moron
==After 1 hour of duels, Kryomancer wins 42-8===
Stelio-Kontos: ok u are better
Admiral_Aeka
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: admiralaeka

Postby Corpse » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Zephyr is Dead Eye Falcon, who used to be kicked frequently for taking matters into his own hands and getting angry on WGO's HA server. However, he's calmed down quite a lot now, so it's out of the ordinary for him to act like that. My rule of thumb is to dislike most people, it seems to work quite well.

Also, I lol @ Samonuh's degree of seriousness.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby samonuh » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Admiral_Aeka wrote:On a closing note: Samonuh, don't blame Zephyr. (I hate to break this to you, but...) I was on the server under an alias during the time you were abusing, and I believe it was my report that eventually got you removed, and not Zephyr's. So, don't just go jumping to conclusions and hating people... lol.

Don't flatter yourself, I got myself banned. I TOLD Mandalore to ban my adminship for a month cause I knew you'd get it taken away permanently. I also warned Stinger about you and told him it's already taken care of, and he agreed. So if the server was still up I'd be admin again in a few weeks...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Centurion » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:52 am

KOko wrote:First - it looks like a real admin was ingame and could handle this.

It's him presenting the irony of Thumy using inapropriate language, just as he did to Thumy.
God Bless the U.S Army

I'm not proud of the Confederacy, I'm proud of the South. I'm not proud of the Slave owners, I'm proud of my ancestors. Most of all I'm Proud of The United states of America.
Centurion
Community Member

Xfire: bentheroman
Steam ID: centurion404

Postby Admiral_Aeka » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:51 pm

samonuh wrote:zephyr... got my admin taken away

samonuh wrote:Don't flatter yourself, I got myself banned.

'nuff said

samonuh wrote:I TOLD Mandalore to ban my adminship for a month cause I knew you'd get it taken away permanently. I also warned Stinger about you and told him it's already taken care of, and he agreed. So if the server was still up I'd be admin again in a few weeks...

Hmm, well that's funny cause when I talked to stinger it appeared that he had heard nothing about it. Well good luck with that mate, I will do every thing in my power to see that if you abuse you are removed. :action-smiley-043: But if you don't abuse, no problems :afro:
Kryomancer: 53-7, Bait-Stelio-12 Stelio: 33-22, Bait-Kryo, 6
Next round:
Kryomancer: the fact remains, I pwn you :)
Stelio-Kontos: lets duel moron
==After 1 hour of duels, Kryomancer wins 42-8===
Stelio-Kontos: ok u are better
Admiral_Aeka
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: admiralaeka

Postby samonuh » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:42 pm

Conversation started between Lord Samonuh and [GFAQ]Stinger: Fri, Mar 12 20:25:45 2010
[20:25] Lord Samonuh: Hey, if Aeka talks to you about me "abusing admin," I've already been suspended for a month by Mandalore
[20:25] [GFAQ]Stinger: k
Conversation ended: Fri, Mar 12 20:25:59 2010

He's a man of few words...anyways, it doesn't matter. GFAQ server is gone, isn't it?
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Draigun » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:23 pm

Yeah. This was not intended to get these guys in trouble. I forgot to mention that they were leaving in "style". So they would swear to get kicked. I just thought to post this because you usually don't see those guys swear.

Anyways, they didn't do anything wrong against anybody. Just thought of sharing.
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II