HvB3 review(for fasty)

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: HvB3 review(for fasty)

Postby grrrrrrrrrr » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Corpse wrote:I'm pretty sure MT is older than you, so I don't see why you're calling him a kid.

Aren't you supposed to be at a castle? GTFO
grrrrrrrrrr
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:33 pm

grrrrrrrrrr wrote:You ARE an easy target, just FYI. If you were under the impression that your "logic" was somehow affecting me and that you were awing me with your "comebacks", you need to get a [m'kay] brain, [female dog].

And I think you're calling trolling good, since you're actually defending Narg - aren't you the kid leading the big crusade against the "trolls" of the forum?

I'm sorry it depends on your view of "trolling" it seems narg only targets either new members, troublemakers or noobs not just "all the 12 year olds"
I'm an easy target? and yet up till now i won every argument against you, since when you see you actually lost you stop posting.

I need to get a brain? yet you make No sence at all, also about "the crusade" i know you're known to necro-post but talking about dead topics in other topics? :roll:

Grrrrrr you fail at trolling, need i say more?
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby grrrrrrrrrr » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:43 pm

(SWGO)MinasThirith wrote:
grrrrrrrrrr wrote:You ARE an easy target, just FYI. If you were under the impression that your "logic" was somehow affecting me and that you were awing me with your "comebacks", you need to get a [m'kay] brain, [female dog].

And I think you're calling trolling good, since you're actually defending Narg - aren't you the kid leading the big crusade against the "trolls" of the forum?

I'm sorry it depends on your view of "trolling" it seems narg only targets either new members, troublemakers or noobs not just "all the 12 year olds"
I'm an easy target? and yet up till now i won every argument against you, since when you see you actually lost you stop posting.

I need to get a brain? yet you make No sence at all, also about "the crusade" i know you're known to necro-post but talking about dead topics in other topics? :roll:

Grrrrrr you fail at trolling, need i say more?

Nah man, I actually have a life. That fact that you think I anxiously await your replies and then post the minute after you post is absurd, because in all honesty, your opinions mean nothing to me: you're just a bitter little kid who spends most of its life addicted to this game. I have friends, college (well not at the moment since summer term I have off), family, and my social life that takes up most of my time. I check back here when I have time (along with a couple other forums that I still have bookmarked) but if you take my silence in a thread to mean you've "won" with your loquacious and nonsense-ridden dialogue, you're really more [m'kay] dense than I first thought (and trust me, I still think you're pretty [m'kay] dense). Please, how have you ever won a fight? Because, if I recall, I've never claimed to be a troll: you stuck that label on me and continue to harass me even when I'm not even posting things related to you. I should probably get on your ass more for discriminating against me: why are you so stuck on harassing me, hmm?
grrrrrrrrrr
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:09 pm

grrrrrrrrrr wrote:Nah man, I actually have a life. That fact that you think I anxiously await your replies and then post the minute after you post is absurd, because in all honesty, your opinions mean nothing to me: you're just a bitter little kid who spends most of its life addicted to this game. I have friends, college (well not at the moment since summer term I have off), family, and my social life that takes up most of my time. I check back here when I have time (along with a couple other forums that I still have bookmarked) but if you take my silence in a thread to mean you've "won" with your loquacious and nonsense-ridden dialogue, you're really more [m'kay] dense than I first thought (and trust me, I still think you're pretty [m'kay] dense). Please, how have you ever won a fight? Because, if I recall, I've never claimed to be a troll: you stuck that label on me and continue to harass me even when I'm not even posting things related to you. I should probably get on your ass more for discriminating against me: why are you so stuck on harassing me, hmm?

1. Sudenly you change to topic to "i have friends" seriosly grrrrrrr say whatever you want about your life, i can't care less if you have friends or not.
I barly play this game compared to what i ussed to play, and now your acussing me of not having a life? :dots:

2. In all my post that were to defend myself against you, i ussed reasonable logic while you just spent your "arguments" on quoting my and changing this i wrote and grammer.

3. You don't come on the forums and say "i'm a troll" please look up the definicion for forum troll, i don't label you, you lable yourself by your actions on the forums.

4. The only posts i "harrass" you is either where you attacked corpse, or when you are spreading [poo] to new members.

5. Don't say "why are you stuck on harassing me" you are known to harass anything that crosses your path, both here and in-game.
You have been harassing me since the first day i met you, i don't know why, and i can't care less, Just don't acuse be of alwayes going after you, since it's the other way around.
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby a cake » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:14 pm

ATCStewart wrote:HvB Community Server.
I can't find it, is it down?
-cake
a cake
Community Member

Postby ӺȁȿŧƔ » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:40 pm

You'll pretty much have to round a couple people up on Xfire to start a game at this point.
ӺȁȿŧƔ
Community Member

Xfire: Fasty002

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II