HA DC - down for the morning

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: HA DC - down for the morning

Postby (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Matt-Chicago wrote:Server is back up and running, supposedly on new hardware so maybe better performance? We'll see.

I just tried it and it was quite laggy. It was a lot worse than when I played on it before the crash.
"A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on..."
-John F. Kennedy

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Community Member

Xfire: dheanssler

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Matt-Chicago wrote:Server is back up and running, supposedly on new hardware so maybe better performance? We'll see.

If I had no clue how to fix a server, i'd definitely just throw in some old junker parts in and say that I installed new hardware onto it. Might wanna check into that.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:20 am

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer wrote:

I just tried it and it was quite laggy. It was a lot worse than when I played on it before the crash.

Yep I agree, more lag and not as stable as before, you might need to get back in touch with-em Matt, make sure they've put all the RAM back into the server, all the Core's are being used and the you still have the same bandwidth as before :lol:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Matt-Chicago » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:04 pm

(SWGO)Kren wrote:
(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer wrote:

Yep I agree, more lag and not as stable as before, you might need to get back in touch with-em Matt, make sure they've put all the RAM back into the server, all the Core's are being used and the you still have the same bandwidth as before :lol:

I reinstalled the server this morning, let me know if you see any improvement.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II