Stelio intentional TK

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Stelio intentional TK

Postby (clnrs)Cloner » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:10 pm

I have played with stelio a lot recently and I have noticed that when you ks him, then he tks because you just don't ks and that's his way of telling you that. I saw that you ksed the emperor (or so it looked) but it isn't like him to tk over a bot ks. I have made "friends" with him and if you are friendly then he knows that it's an accident. You just have to be quick to say you are sorry. Also, he doesn't like Aayylas! They are lame and take no skill to use. (no offense) That is what I'm thinking he's thinking. :P
~Cloner
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. ~Yoda
(clnrs)Cloner
Community Member

Xfire: cloner1
Steam ID: cloner231

Postby Duel of Fates » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Not really interested in what Stella "thinks". If he TKs for a KS, he is retaliating, which is also against the rules. I am sure there is more to this than the video shows? No need to respond Dread. I already can guess your answer.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby stelio » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Grundle.. if u were of bit a man.. could u say that you KS a me alot with the aalya of yours.
nd that after a told u to pls stop ks me!! u TK me.. and told me" never to tell you something again"
so i know i broke the rules but you should acept your stupid behavier..

i tp and maybe tk glichers.. if there is no admin.. and they are really annoying.. like wookie glichers or wall glichers..
i am sorry.. i always ask before.. but they do not stop..
same for ks tpers... no admin around.. and i get tp ks all the time.. really annoy i always try to talk with them.. but when do not work.. i get crazy..

if team mates tp ks.. 1, 2 , 3 ,5 times its ok i know this things happends.. but when the same player ks intentional.. i really get mad.
and after i ask him to stop and he ignor it.. and no admin around i really get fustrated and mad.

i am sorry. for my behave but i am not interrested
tp tk noobs.. i prefer to play the god damn game

best regarts.. here within.. i am reporting my self
stelio
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)KT » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:39 pm

I've seen Stelio TK once or twice and I get why he would, and I think that's an issue...

I do it too, if there's someone who is TKing, KSing, TPing the crap out of you and there isn't an admin on, what are you supposed to do to get them to stop? Yeah report them but in my case, I can't take video as evidence.... If I've told someone to stop repeatdly (this is like 4-5 times approx. ) and they are doing it to other people, I'm going to push them away from someone they KSed.

I don't know how to fix this, and I'd appreciate if someone had an alternative to getting the people who break rules to stop?

Thanks!
(SWGO)KT
Community Member

Postby KOko » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:47 pm

I have seen Stelio to blatantly break rules on HA server last few weeks and have stated this many times in chat hoping some admin could actually do something about this.
Truth is he is the worst kind of rulebreakers who will lay low when admin is arround and then will misbehave willingly when he thinks no admin is watching him.
And no, I don't have a video.

but then again, sometimes I do it too... so it seems I am no better and surely Dread/Grundle isn't too.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby ProfessorDreadNaught » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:20 am

I record neARLY EVERY time i play on SWGO servers. My first post said Stelio has been doing it for more than a week and that I was finally fed up with his antics. I am NOT reporting someone who thinks I tk'd so they attacked me in response. This idiot went on a crusade seeking me out and attacking me repeatedly. What stelio claims set him off is COMPLETELY FALSE. I was Ayalla and pulled a fett. I hit him and he was trying to escape me. Stelio pulled him with Yoda and I pulled him back and finished the fett off. Stelio immediately attacks me and claims I KS'd. (please look at logs for truth) I told him i didn't and that he ks'd me. He claimed I "lost him" so it wasn't KS. My ability to pull the fett demonstrates I hadn't "lost him." From then on he keeps attacking me, so I posted video. (multiple videos if you look at my profile)

Again, this is NOT the only incident, just the straw breaking the camel's back. He is only repentant because I posted video.
“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.”
“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.”
"Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing."
ProfessorDreadNaught
Community Member

Postby stelio » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:01 pm

grundle..... :offtopic:

just stop KS watch the KS of yours.. and dont TK if i am asking you to stop your low behavior
stelio
Community Member

Postby (clnrs)Cloner » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:00 pm

I'm afraid he grundle is right. This video shows it as much as i hate to go against stelio. :/
http://www.xfire.com/video/531c11/
He tks the obi-wan and tries to tk Grundle but Grundle won.
~Cloner
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. ~Yoda
(clnrs)Cloner
Community Member

Xfire: cloner1
Steam ID: cloner231

Postby ULTIMATE_EAW » Fri May 04, 2012 6:48 pm

i se Stelio TKing, but he's doing he's joob maybe.[/u][/u] :whistling:

I se Stelio fighting on me, i would say "n1" or "gf". :clap:

Stelio learning everything from him. :innocent:

I wish Stelio was my brother, and he actually a good person. :lol:

Stelio Tking. he actually dont like to be ks. :lol:

And we dont like to help aayla or mundi. :1399:

I use aayla for no pull. i will not fail Stelio. My best friend. :th_a017:

Username: ULTIMATE_EAW
Nickname: (SWGO)Star Wars
ULTIMATE EMPIRE AT WAR. Download and start the game, remember what i will do.

Find out what CODE this is: EAW, EAW FOC, SWTFU2, SWTOR, SWJKII: JO, SWJK: JA.

Find out this CODE and you win.
ULTIMATE_EAW
Community Member

Xfire: Secret
Steam ID: Secret

Postby SWINE FLU » Fri May 04, 2012 7:07 pm

You rose a dead topic for that? I'm disappointed.

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II