Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:34 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Re: Ummmm, What did I do?

Postby (clnrs)Cloner » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:24 pm

If you don't mind me getting back to the original topic.... I don't mean to tp, and you all probably know that but most of the time I'm trying to save someone. Yeah. I probably mess up a lot, and I'm sorry when I do. A lot of times I think I force push more people then I realize. That is one of the reasons why I started using yoda. But.... there is the danger of ksing. :/ It's almost like every person you try to use there is a danger to accidentally break the rules. I might just end up playing as princess leia for all I know. :star-wars-smiley-026: Well thanks for the advice, I think a lot of people do have short patience when they aren't told the whole situation. :P Again, sorry about that.
~Cloner
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. ~Yoda
(clnrs)Cloner
Community Member

Xfire: cloner1
Steam ID: cloner231

Postby 11_Panama_ » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Cloner, the best solution to this is.....don't get involved in others players battles. If two guys are battleing.....stay out of it. Go find a lone, poor sap to beat up on. (My consulting fee will be sent to your home by my secretary).
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:55 pm

(clnrs)Cloner wrote:Well thanks for the advice, I think a lot of people do have short patience when they aren't told the whole situation. :P Again, sorry about that.
~Cloner

Well sorry for my somewhat rude answer in-game, but i had to deal with 2 people raging wich evoled into Tking each other, while having to find one of the impersonators on at that time, so i didn't really have time to explain anything

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby (clnrs)Cloner » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:34 am

Haha, ok. :P No problem Minas, I can understand that. Ok, I'll be waiting for it pan... XD
~Cloner
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. ~Yoda
(clnrs)Cloner
Community Member

Xfire: cloner1
Steam ID: cloner231

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II