JBA Laggy

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: JBA Laggy

Postby FaiL.? » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:47 pm

yesssssssssssss......the life of the mighty panama.....
Last edited by FaiL.? on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby [$$$]PSI » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:52 am

Ok good to see that it’s not just me.

I prefer a server with 7 – 16 on it really but I also like 1v1s with people, I really do think that is where the skill is. I like NYC but NYC is awfully to quiet these days, so I just go to merc because I can usually find smaller numbers then JBA. When I see JBA with as much as 38 players, I don’t even care if it’s the only server that has players; too much people.

Weird hadrian, whenever I play SWBF1 it’s INSANELY laggy, that’s why I play SWBF2 (Even here I experience twice more lag then a lot of SWBF2 clan players but beggars can’t be choosers). 3 months ago though I started playing SWBF1 again offline (Not being too bad either if I may say so myself), so I went online and I was able to mop up these players that have been playing for at LEAST a year. Probably from just playing SWBF2, though I stepped on many mines when I was an engineer because I thought I wouldn’t trip them :P . Hadrian, if you ever want to get together and have some duels on SWBF1 I would be gamed, but it’s going to have to be next month; have a lot of stuff from school.
[$$$]PSI
Community Member

Xfire: poundpersquareinch
Steam ID: PoundsPerSquareInches

Postby FaiL.? » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:14 am

PSI, i think that we can work something out, because i also have LOTS of schoolwork. maybe we can convince the mighty panama to try our combined skill. :lol: :lol: :lol:
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II