BubbaGump and gone camping

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: BubbaGump and gone camping

Postby [m'kay] » Sat May 26, 2012 3:41 pm

gone_camping is not Matt Chicago. Any who continue to perpetuate this lie will find themselves on the rack.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby ULTIMATE_EAW » Sat May 26, 2012 4:15 pm

[m'kay] wrote:gone_camping is not Matt Chicago. Any who continue to perpetuate this lie will find themselves on the rack.

Listen [m'kay] we still need prove. So i will sure find him, i can maybe ask gone_camping.
He maybe fits on all SWGO Server. And he's Admin.
ULTIMATE EMPIRE AT WAR. Download and start the game, remember what i will do.

Find out what CODE this is: EAW, EAW FOC, SWTFU2, SWTOR, SWJKII: JO, SWJK: JA.

Find out this CODE and you win.
ULTIMATE_EAW
Community Member

Xfire: Secret
Steam ID: Secret

Postby Commander Sparrow » Sat May 26, 2012 4:19 pm

[m'kay] wrote:gone_camping is not Matt Chicago. Any who continue to perpetuate this lie will find themselves on the rack.

And you wont even be on the good kind of rack either

EDIT: @EAW, Don't worry! I'll send out my best agents to crack this case. Expect results at 03:00.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby [m'kay] » Sat May 26, 2012 5:20 pm

ULTIMATE_EAW wrote:

Listen [m'kay] we still need prove. So i will sure find him, i can maybe ask gone_camping.
He maybe fits on all SWGO Server. And he's Admin.

Don't you [m'kay] call me names.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Yanoda » Sat May 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Just chill guys. There is nothing left to talk about, we already said there is nothing for you to worry about.

Cheers

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Postby Commander Sparrow » Sun May 27, 2012 2:44 am

Sorry for the late info, 1 out of 4 AgentSmiths that were dispatched, was lost in the process. And I mean literally lost, he got lost somewhere on the streets, we sent out posters looking for the lad but anyway, we have learned that not only is gone_camping not Matt Chicago, gone_camping is, without a doubt, a guy who just sits and camps on the server and has no relation with any admins here. Results might be a bit off because we were all drunk off our asses whilst interrogating. What were we interrogating at the time? I think it was a wall, since one of my men said "The walls have ears" we figured they must have information too.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Sun May 27, 2012 3:24 am

Commander Sparrow wrote:Sorry for the late info, 1 out of 4 AgentSmiths that were dispatched, was lost in the process. And I mean literally lost, he got lost somewhere on the streets, we sent out posters looking for the lad but anyway, we have learned that not only is gone_camping not Matt Chicago, gone_camping is, without a doubt, a guy who just sits and camps on the server and has no relation with any admins here. Results might be a bit off because we were all drunk off our asses whilst interrogating. What were we interrogating at the time? I think it was a wall, since one of my men said "The walls have ears" we figured they must have information too.

And that would explain why one of my walls came up to me a couple hours ago sobbing incoherently, only managing to mutter something like "glory hole" for the longest goddamn time. I hope you understand this will require reparations, Smith.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Sun May 27, 2012 3:28 am

The only reason I suspect gone_camping is MC:

I was on the Server one day, and it was utter chaos - TKing, KSing, Cursing, etc. Then gone_camping joined at the beginning of the next round (I checked, and I couldn't find anyone else who did). In about 5 minutes, 3 people were kicked (one of them was kicked twice, and I think someone was banned). I started to tell of another player who cursed, and, in Admin chat, the Admin told me that he had the situation under control and to drink a coke :mrgreen: . I could find no other Admin online, and I am nearly certain that was MC.

By the way, the only other person I've heard mention shrimp repeatedly (besides Yanny) is Son. Son, are you BubbaGump?
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Postby Son » Sun May 27, 2012 11:38 am

:) I'm not sayin'
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Commander Sparrow » Sun May 27, 2012 1:15 pm

[m'kay] wrote:
Commander Sparrow wrote:Sorry for the late info, 1 out of 4 AgentSmiths that were dispatched, was lost in the process. And I mean literally lost, he got lost somewhere on the streets, we sent out posters looking for the lad but anyway, we have learned that not only is gone_camping not Matt Chicago, gone_camping is, without a doubt, a guy who just sits and camps on the server and has no relation with any admins here. Results might be a bit off because we were all drunk off our asses whilst interrogating. What were we interrogating at the time? I think it was a wall, since one of my men said "The walls have ears" we figured they must have information too.

And that would explain why one of my walls came up to me a couple hours ago sobbing incoherently, only managing to mutter something like "glory hole" for the longest goddamn time. I hope you understand this will require reparations, Smith.

I understand clearly, and apologise too. We took the phrase "Bang one's 'head' against the wall" too literally.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II