Re: Thanks guys

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:15 pm

(Swgo)Dutch wrote:
Bueno wrote:
(Swgo)Dutch wrote:Y do u gotta be mean

Y do u gotta type so bad

i type fine

I type fine.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:22 pm

No Dutch, you type like me after i've been on a raging bender during which I injected heroin into my crotch and then started smacking it all over the place because haha heroin crotch.

What i'm trying to say is, you are less literate than my genitalia.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Doves » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:43 pm

People seem to think they need to type the way they text....
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby Col. Hstar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Drowning In Flames wrote:People seem to think they need to type the way they text....

And now they start to talk like it. Have you ever wanted to stick an ice pick in your ear because some kid is talking in text lingo to you.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Col. Homestar wrote:
Drowning In Flames wrote:People seem to think they need to type the way they text....

And now they start to talk like it. Have you ever wanted to stick an ice pick in your ear because some kid is talking in text lingo to you.

No, I haven't, because there's nobody that legitimately talks like that, and as text lingo is generally meant to shorten words while keeping them phonetically intact, nobody ever will.

Unless they're trying to [m'kay] with your head, of course.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Richdog » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:21 pm

[m'kay] wrote:
Col. Homestar wrote:

No, I haven't, because there's nobody that legitimately talks like that, and as text lingo is generally meant to shorten words while keeping them phonetically intact, nobody ever will.

Unless they're trying to [m'kay] with your head, of course.

You haven't seen the little idiots I teach who shout "YOLO" at me when I tell them to stop dicking around and get back to work...
All Warfare is based on deception.
Anger his general and confuse him.
Offer the enemy bait to lure him; feign disorder and strike him.
Know the enemy and know yourself; and in a hundred battles you will never be in peril.

Richdog
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: richdog89

Postby CommanderOtto » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:15 am

Lol I don't understand why you guys have to be such crybabies (I hope no one gets offended).... seriously, who cares if he doesn't type well? Will your eyes bleed if you see a few phrases with grammar mistakes?
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby CommanderOtto » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:17 am

PLUS, the guy is saying THANKS for the map update. No need to be rude... The correct answer is: YOUR WELCOME. ENJOY THE MAP
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:27 am

The point Otto is that this is not the place to shorten keystrokes, most of us here are adults, some late teens, and we strive to sound (type) intelligent..or at least, educated. There is no need to shorten anything here, we all try to use proper grammar and spelling. If participants in the forums don't care enough about grammar, they will not get respect, and will be chasticed for it. We just want people to use proper grammar...that's not an outrageous request. Also, don't know if you noticed, but we don't take their postings seriously if they want to act like an illetarate fool. You come off like a knucklehead...you get treated like a knucklehead.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby CommanderOtto » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:33 am

I respect your opinion and I believe you are somewhat right. However, i've noticed people flame you just for making a comment or posting opinion and I think people should be more cordial with others. That's what happened with me at the last thread I posted in the glitcher's and troublemakers area. I know I did wrong and I just posted an opinion of what's spamming and then hassdog just destroys you with his comments....

but back to this.. yeah it is important to right well.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II