treated unfairly again.

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: treated unfairly again.

Postby Col. Hstar » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Nate, if your truly a good player you should be able to play well with any side. If your constantly using pull as a crutch you should thank the nice admin for opening you up to a whole new side of the game. It didn't kill you did it?
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:11 pm

I was never great at heroes. You could count on me as secura or maul every time.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby natester77 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:44 am

well just got back from work to see i was lying? i dont ks, stelio you have no room at all saying i ks when you are the biggest kser there is. Iv seen so many vids of stelio ksing and not 1 person has proof of me ksing. i dont ks i wana litterally kill the people irl that ks me or tp me. There needs to be proof scrum about your " knowledge" before you start banning people.
- Natester
natester77
Community Member

Xfire: shadowofdeath7

Postby natester77 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:48 am

and let there be word on there has never been proof of me ksing, nor have i ever been kicked for it. i want to say more but in the end its my rep that makes people treat me unfairly.
- Natester
natester77
Community Member

Postby Scrumtralescent » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:04 am

So no apology, instead a denial and a disturbing acknowledgment of wanting to kill people irl over a video game. Enjoy your week off, perhaps you can use the time the reflect on your poor attitude and reputation and put video games in their proper perspective. Speaking of reputations, I don't need to provide screenshots or videos to you when I've seen you ks multiple times while playing and spectating. I've earned the respect and trust through my reputation to use my judgment when admining the server.
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby Bailey » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:12 am

natester77 wrote:today July 18, 2012 @ 2:25 pm est time i was enjoying my time at swgo HA. I was luke.

You misspelled Aayla.
Bailey
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Bailey1020

Postby Col. Hstar » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:42 am

natester77 wrote:not 1 person has proof of me ksing. i dont ks i wana litterally kill the people irl that ks me or tp me. There needs to be proof scrum about your " knowledge" before you start banning people.

Let's do this slowly

Who do you think the proof is reviewed by when a member submits it? By an Admin.

So when an Admin sees proof with their own eyes does he need proof? Nooo he doesn't

Ok class what have we learned today? If an admin catches you breaking rules ... he can boot your sorry behind any time he deems it necessary.

Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby natester77 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:45 am

post the vids, there needs to be something behind everything.

When someone points a gun to your head, there are 101 different things that could happen. I call your bluff scrum.
- Natester
natester77
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:50 am

You really need to read that warning sign. :lol:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:42 am

Before someone becomes an admin he's a trusted player that generally is used to reporting players.
Admins don't need videos or proof to ban someone, since their trustworthy, and usually the players they ban aren't.

@panama

That's one of the must stupid rules i've ever heared, "kicked for being an an epic player" LOL

Mt
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II