SWGO vs JOG War Games

All information and activities related to SWBF2

what day and time is good for swgo? We are looking for at least 5 players on a given night

Poll ended at Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Thursday the 21st at 9 pm est, 6 pm pacific
21%
Friday the 22nd at 9 pm est, 6 pm pacific
11%
Saturday the 23rd at 9 pm est, 6 pm pacific
37%
Sunday the 24th at 9 pm est, 6 pm pacific
32%

Total votes : 19

Re: SWGO vs JOG War Games

Postby CommanderOtto » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:55 pm

(SWGO)SirPepsi wrote:
JOGJeff wrote:We are willing to negotiate 1 shooter though if you really feel like you want one lol. But it gives you a disadvantage in the end really. Cause most likely we wouldn't use one.
Those that have responded seem to be inclined with these matches. So what would you like to do. How many, what day and time is bests for you etc.

Probably won't be able to make it, but if you think shooters put ya at a disadvantage, then you've never seen MD as Chewy or myself as Leia/Han :)

That said, I'm glad this is being set up. Good luck to everyone involved!

Eyes is the ultimate Leia, i'm not joking!
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)Max » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:52 pm

CommanderOtto wrote:why can't it be free? I like changing from choke to push sometimes. Just make it swgo vs jog, heros vs villains. Simple

\
You don't want it to be whoever you want. JOG will smash as villians if we can all choke.
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Postby [m'kay] » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:10 pm

We'll be playing on your server, as that involves the absolute minimum effort for me and me likey that. In any case, if you want to play in the match post in this thread with your xfire and i'll shoot you a friend request, and we'll get all this settled up. Even if we only have three people, so long as you're cool and have mics and don't intend on raping my ears with shrill prepubescent voices, we'll get along great. Let's not have this go the way of every other scrim ever where we just go "aw yeah that would be awesome" and then everyone sits with their thumbs firmly up their buttocks. If you can't guess my Xfire and can't find it anywhere else on these forums, consider yourself to be "uncool" and thus disqualified from playing.

And yeah vets, i'm going to be running this so if there are any of you old crusty bastards out there that want to get playing, you can rest assured this will not be XxXPr0L3AG73XxX level crap, we're going to be in Teamspeak shooting the [poo] and playing glowsticks. Once we have a reasonable number of people, i'll talk to whatever JOG guy added me on Xfire last night and we'll get it sorted. I'll probably just grab random people off my list, so seriously if you have any intention of playing whatsoever get on that list. There's a 90% chance this is going to happen at exactly one time, and that's when I see "oh hey we got people they got people gogogogogogo". Every single time we've tried to schedule something more complicated it's gone to [poo], so this is the best way to handle it.

That's about it. Let me be very clear, though - if you have any intention of playing seriously to the point of screaming/crying to your impotent god if we lose, you need not apply. One thing I would like to suggest to JOG is that we have some conquest stuff going on. Sure, heroes are great and all, whiirr whuuum ksssssh and all that, but playing Conquest when you can actually communicate with a team is really fun, and i'm pretty certain that we'll be just as good as you are at it considering that I haven't played in like four years. However, if Doves comes in, you guys can have like two extra guys because i'm fairly certain Doves is a wizard or something? I dunno, but i've heard some fairly terrifying [poo].

So yeah, post in the thread and/or add me on Xfire. If you're interested in playing and you don't do either of these things, then you are a complete idiot. Have fun.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Splinter » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:33 pm

I'm all for Conquest, we have our own player for Conquest no one knows about. So we would probably make it fairly even, we should be able to grab her at any given time. So if we do both that works me, I like playing both modes. Just play Jedi more at this point in time.
Also known as Phantom.
Splinter
Community Member

Xfire: Spliiintaaa
Steam ID: iitz_iinsan3

Postby Doves » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Splinter wrote:I'm all for Conquest, we have our own player for Conquest no one knows about. So we would probably make it fairly even, we should be able to grab her at any given time. So if we do both that works me, I like playing both modes. Just play Jedi more at this point in time.

You actually think that she is a girl? Amusing.
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby Splinter » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:45 pm

No I don't, was just saying her for fun. There are no girls on the interwebs.
Also known as Phantom.
Splinter
Community Member

Xfire: Spliiintaaa
Steam ID: iitz_iinsan3

Postby CommanderOtto » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:12 pm

good.

well, if it's a friday afternoon, I will most probably be there. If it is a saturday... not so sure. Either way, i'll add you in xfire and if the game is actually a saturday, i'll log in if I can.

if you prefer to add me before--->Xfire: thegreatcommanderotto
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby NiteRunner81 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:22 pm

If anyone plays shooter its me with Leia... I like dresses~!!!
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby [m'kay] » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:47 pm

I'd like to inform our challengers that I have just been furnished with some elite gaming gear, that being a new monitor and a 15$ keyboard/mouse set. Better step up your game, or i'll smack you down.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)Max » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:46 pm

[m'kay] wrote:I'd like to inform our challengers that I have just been furnished with some elite gaming gear, that being a new monitor and a 15$ keyboard/mouse set. Better step up your game, or i'll smack you down.

Elite gaming gear... that's what i need! :lol: Cant wait to see how good you are nargo
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II