Is this player Glitching?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Is this player Glitching?

Postby GeeMan » Sun May 16, 2010 1:08 pm

Thanks corpse for the videos, now I see how its done. :angry: Will never use it though, I’m good enough and not afraid of other players that I have to hide out of their way. Suppose some players are not as good as me. I can see why sniper use this technique, they are always afraid of their own shadow, never in the thick of the action.

I’m happy to admit I don’t know everything and would never claim I did. Don’t play Hero Assault its too boring, the same old map again, and again, and again, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Sorry dozed off.

:innocent:
GeeMan
Community Member

Postby SWINE FLU » Sun May 16, 2010 1:18 pm

GeeMan wrote: Don’t play Hero Assault its too boring, the same old map again, and again, and again, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Sorry dozed off.

!Hero Assault boring! Never!

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby [m'kay] » Sun May 16, 2010 2:15 pm

GeeMan wrote:Thanks corpse for the videos, now I see how its done. :angry: Will never use it though, I’m good enough and not afraid of other players that I have to hide out of their way. Suppose some players are not as good as me. I can see why sniper use this technique, they are always afraid of their own shadow, never in the thick of the action.

I’m happy to admit I don’t know everything and would never claim I did. Don’t play Hero Assault its too boring, the same old map again, and again, and again, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Sorry dozed off.

:innocent:

I wish I could say you're an elitist, but you're not even that really. I mean, if you're still playing this silly game, at least use the things you can to get better at it instead of saying that everyone who doesn't play the same way you do sucks. :\
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby GeeMan » Sun May 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Sorry Nargotah, I don’t see how hiding on top of building make you a better player. It just make you a coward not a great player. I would be playing Star Trek online more but they put a cap on. At Rear Admiral there is not much more I can do. I didn’t say other players suck, must be your inferiority complex. You also seem very aggressive and rude but that just my option. :stupid:
GeeMan
Community Member

Postby Matt-Chicago » Sun May 16, 2010 4:37 pm

No need for harsh responses or insults guys.

It's not glitching, it's just running up a wall, which is allowed.
Accessing any point outside the map boundaries is considered glitching though.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby GeeMan » Sun May 16, 2010 5:00 pm

I was only asking Matt. As I said before I hardly every see players do it and the ones that do wall glitch. Still, it seems strange running up a wall. At least I know, you learn something new every day.
GeeMan
Community Member

Postby samonuh » Sun May 16, 2010 5:35 pm

GeeMan wrote:I was only asking Matt. As I said before I hardly every see players do it and the ones that do wall glitch. Still, it seems strange running up a wall. At least I know, you learn something new every day.

So...you suck?
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Sun May 16, 2010 7:28 pm

Matt-Chicago wrote:No need for harsh responses or insults guys.

Which part didnt you understand samonuh? Need a vacation?
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Doves » Sun May 16, 2010 8:22 pm

thats nothing compared to this:
http://www.xfire.com/video/21c617/

i suggest skipping to end
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby [m'kay] » Sun May 16, 2010 9:45 pm

GeeMan wrote:I was only asking Matt. As I said before I hardly every see players do it and the ones that do wall glitch. Still, it seems strange running up a wall. At least I know, you learn something new every day.

So... you suck?
[m'kay]
MVP

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II