JOG challenges SWGO

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: JOG challenges SWGO

Postby kjeopardy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:07 pm

[m'kay] wrote:
3.14pi wrote:
ATCStewart wrote:I'd be down for friday. I own and am able to use a mic.

What use is a mic? I have one too, but what good is it?

It helps you do that weird thing with your mouth. Y'know, when you move it around and make noises? But a mic lets you do that across the internet! Yay technology!

:lol: :lol:
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

Postby Nik » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:59 pm

I would also be interested in either an HA or assault match whenever. :action-smiley-043:
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."- Albert Einstein
Nik
Community Member

Xfire: 2badnik
Steam ID: Magnetar1

Postby Darth Crater » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:25 am

As previously stated, I'm willing to play and have a mic. I also have competitive experience, though (like the majority of PC players) most of it was in no-force. Is there an actual team leader who's taking down names, checking availability, and securing a server?
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:41 am

Are we posting resumés now?

-I own a mic
-I have years of experience in competition teams
-Probably one of the best No Force players out there
-I usually perform very well on HA considering how little I play it
-I suck at conquest

I'm available on Friday after 6PM. If we're not doing Friday, let me know and I'll see my availability.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:45 am

I vote MInas for team lead. As for playing, sure. I was pretty good at No-Force, enough to keep up with iOn back in the day, but now i'm probably about as good as the average paraplegic donkey. On the other hand, I can probably keep making fart jokes the entire time to keep morale up, so you know you should have me.

^Normally i'd be really against Samonuh and I being on the same team, but good god I can't think of a more hilariously dysfunctional idea so [m'kay] it let's rock.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby kjeopardy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:50 am

Darth Crater wrote:As previously stated, I'm willing to play and have a mic. I also have competitive experience, though (like the majority of PC players) most of it was in no-force. Is there an actual team leader who's taking down names, checking availability, and securing a server?

Hmm...I never really play no force. If the tournament is no force, then I definitely don't want in (I don't have much experience). If it's a force competition, I'd like to play. I have a mic, since that seems to be a question.
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

Postby Admiral_Aeka » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:17 am

I read some of this, then I realized that these days if I was in the shape I once was, I would be one of the best players out there...

sad laughs :/
Kryomancer: 53-7, Bait-Stelio-12 Stelio: 33-22, Bait-Kryo, 6
Next round:
Kryomancer: the fact remains, I pwn you :)
Stelio-Kontos: lets duel moron
==After 1 hour of duels, Kryomancer wins 42-8===
Stelio-Kontos: ok u are better
Admiral_Aeka
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: admiralaeka

Postby Darth Crater » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:06 am

For clarification, the competition is probably going to be force-on. I understand that was the standard on the PS2. I was just saying that, like most PC competitors, I'd played mostly no-force before. Although, given that this has come up, another thing the leader will need to do is hash out mutually acceptable rules.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:29 am

@pi

Coordination is alwayes handy in competicion, it's not just another HA round with the individualistic sence of getting as many points as you can.
Teamwork is quite usefull, and i can't express how many times I've died in both FPS and MMORPG games from typing instead of talking.

@This scrim

Well i just went from being intrested in participating to team leader? :wheelchair:
But i guess most of the work is done, we have a server which is provided by Raul, we have friday at 5PM East as date(note that's 10PM in England)
So all that's left is the team, shouldn't be that hard.....

So every SWGO member WITH HA expirience send me a PM(I'll regret this when i get home)
Do note I'll be fairly cold on this part, the members i select will be what imo are the best SWGO HA players, if you don't make it, you don't make it end of story.
I hope some people like Yanoda may come out of retirement :mrgreen: which makes me a bit sad, i'd wish that JOG challenged SWGO a few years ago, but anyhow.

@Aeka

Well i can't deny your well known skills in HA, your alwayes welcome to join and see if you still got it :whistling:

@Raul

PM me the JOG channel and I'll be joining it to discuss the rules, FYI most likely these rules will be consulted with others before being accepted.

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Mandalore » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:11 am

Phantom accepted my 1v5 challenge but y'all never got around to spanking me. :*( whats up wit dat?
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II