Besties

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Besties

Postby StriderFX » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:35 pm

StriderFX wrote:sorry if I don't think a necro is that big a deal, which I don't. top ground players imo are(and this is an all time thing, based off of competition at the given time/skill ceiling) 1.leetwannabe
2.scope7
3.alpha_522
4/5/6.myself
4/5/6.smith
4/5/6.rahl
7.weezer
8.jmv
9.it
10.zeppelin

that's a top 10, order can be mixed up here or there but that is the definitive top 10 the game has seen.

heroes

all of these players shared the top 1 spot, sneek/ion/mawk, and nobody else impressed me from matches i watched those 3 play against, nor did anybody else ever come close to them while they played.
niknod's dabes th0
StriderFX
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:43 am

StriderFX wrote:sorry if I don't think a necro is that big a deal, which I don't. top ground players imo are(and this is an all time thing, based off of competition at the given time/skill ceiling)

"imo" start a new thread to promote yourself and you "ranking" brackets

Also if you feel compelled to put people down in your very first post in the community
StriderFX wrote:what the hell did i just read? you people must have downs syndrome if that's your list of the top ground players

then not many people are going to care about whatever ranking system you post. :roll:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Mandalore » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:33 am

Strider's list is far more correct than anything else previously posted. Although his heroes leaves a little room for improvement. :P Although I would throw Ven in there somewhere, as he was one of the more versatile players. Although Strider would respond that Ven reached his peek far after the game did, which was true. Which I'm sure is the argument for leaving me out of the equation even though iOn and I were nearly dead matched through every match we ever played. You hurt me deep Strider, you hurt me deep. :*(
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby StriderFX » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:49 pm

My heroes list isn't to be looked at as the canonical list, just the top 3 really. Sorry mandy :[
StriderFX
Community Member

Postby StriderFX » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Col. Homestar wrote:
Also if you feel compelled to put people down in your very first post in the community
StriderFX wrote:what the hell did i just read? you people must have downs syndrome if that's your list of the top ground players

then not many people are going to care about whatever ranking system you post. :roll:
The need was literally thrown at me.
StriderFX
Community Member

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II