Dark Trooper - The Glitch

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Dark Trooper - The Glitch

Postby WD-40 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:23 am

Wow!...Went to bed and we only had 6 pages. Woke up this morning, and now there's 12. That had to be the fastest page posting ever of mostly useless crap that I've seen on these forums. :roll:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby FaiL.? » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:06 am

TaTerToT wrote:Wookie- Bowcaster, Grenade Launcher, Grenades, and Recon + More health and good ammo supply vs. Dark Trooper- ARC Caster, Pistol, Grenades with weaker ammo supply. In my opinion the Darkie Glitch evens it out.

This is definately true guys. You're talking about banning people who know how to use something with a low health person versus a wookie with Huge health.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby [m'kay] » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:18 am

Unit_14 wrote:
[m'kay] wrote:Yes, i'm well known for being incredibly pretentious. God knows I choose only the most refined of [Richard] jokes to tell on a daily basis. Why bother telling me to get laid when you don't even know how sex works?

Because you talk about sex ed.... which is for children. That being you (since you are thicker than the bowl of diarrhea you spawned from). Therefore you never have and never will know sex at all, unless of course, it's on the receiving end of anal dildo penetration. Nice try again cutie. ;)

Jesus christ kid, diarrhea is not thick that's why it's diarrhea do you have any clue how any [m'kay] biological processes work? I mean god it's like you have the potential to be clever here, and it's wasted on your complete lack of knowledge.

And i'm sorry, in our world kids actually have sex all the time, so i'm really not sure what kind of logic you're trying to use here. You retarded?
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:37 am

:lck:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby NiteRunner81 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:07 pm

I think Wulfman deserves an apology. He is NOT Nathan Mates and his IP proved this. Due to the lock the proper people can post their apology elsewhere.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II