JOG challenges SWGO

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: JOG challenges SWGO

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:16 am

To be honest it's not even that I have a problem with the rules, it's just that I really really don't feel like learning a new ruleset for a game I play only rarely.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby JOGRaul » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Yeah Mandalore enjoyed it, :) the way we play it gives more opprtunity to every real skilled player to play better, you actually can respawn xD, and you dont have to watch out for tons of pullers in your back, you gotta watch out for good players and thats what the game should be about, imporving, trying to learn from others in good servers, this sort of match would be fun, even when loosing you still have fun.
JOGRaul
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:14 pm

We're still doing this tomorrow at 9 EST?
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Hobo » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:43 pm

JOGRaul wrote:Allright so JOG and SWGO came to an aggrement of playing the match this Sunday 7 at 3 pm eastern time. Now we are only waiting to see if we will do 2 matches one JOGs way and other SWGO way or the way we talked about Minas. Oh remember 6v6 :]

I think this was the last date that was decided on. I can't make it. >:|
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby Mandalore » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:54 pm

While I've always said that the true mark of a good force player/team is how they deal with pullers, the PS2 ruleset changes what was a very heavily heroes slanted gameset to a far more even one since there's no double pull. However this is going to be heavily retarded to enforce, which is why pull was never given a gray rule in PC like the PS2 version.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:54 pm

As far as i'm aware this is being done at 3Est on sunday, however narg teams are full and it's even worse, I've gotten more requests since i made the teams.
Either that or i should step out :-|

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby {JOG}Neji » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:33 am

Mandalore wrote:While I've always said that the true mark of a good force player/team is how they deal with pullers, the PS2 ruleset changes what was a very heavily heroes slanted gameset to a far more even one since there's no double pull. However this is going to be heavily retarded to enforce, which is why pull was never given a gray rule in PC like the PS2 version.

Actually its not hard to enforce. Lol. On our Ps2 version players do fine with obeying this rule because they don't want to be banned from the most active servers.
Retired SWBF2 (PS2) Official 1on1 matches with a record of 300-1

Once a failure, always a failure.

Do you understand now? You have no way of beating me.

Your destiny is to lose!

All this time I've been called a genius, so I cannot lose.

{JOG}Neji
Community Member

Xfire: Lorchlis

Postby KOko » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:53 am

Right now I have issues with JOG members on SWGO HA server. They are playing by their rules - slow running, inf choking, etc.
I refuse to play a match with blatant rule-breakers who show zero respect to SWGO and SWGO rules on SWGO server.

Those guys should earn their bans pretty soon.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby kjeopardy » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:00 am

KOko wrote:Right now I have issues with JOG members on SWGO HA server. They are playing by their rules - slow running, inf choking, etc.
I refuse to play a match with blatant rule-breakers who show zero respect to SWGO and SWGO rules on SWGO server.

Those guys should earn their bans pretty soon.

They have a lot of nerve---coming to our forum demanding assistance in tracking down some kids who spammed their website. They then come to SWGO servers, use profanity, and blatantly disregard our rules.

The unmitigated gall :cursing: :gun_bandana:
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:01 am

I aint gonna duel cuz you picked Sunday. Dudes, that is a holy day. I will be drinking the nectar of the gods (beer) while praying for the football gods to shine thier good fortune on the Packers.

But on a serious note. Come to our servers, have a good time, but abide by the rules. I gave a warning to Andy for team pushing and he started arguing with me. Next time I will ban his ass and any other transgressions from any more JOG members will be dealt with swiftly and neatly.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II