Postby Acesonnall » Thu May 10, 2012 11:01 am

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:
Acesonnall wrote:Image

Read em a weep
http://swgohome.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3791

http://i.imgur.com/1uNIx.png <---
My temporary site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
(Let me know when you add me so I can add you back)
Stupidity indeed knows no bounds.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Re: STELIO IS PLAYING WITH NO RULES!!!1

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu May 10, 2012 12:17 pm

Being banned in-game doesn't get you banned on the forums.
Your argument is invald
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Acesonnall » Thu May 10, 2012 12:52 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:Being banned in-game doesn't get you banned on the forums.
Your argument is invald

Tell me if you'd be so kind, where did I talk about being banned on forums?
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu May 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Acesonnall wrote:Tell me if you'd be so kind, where did I talk about being banned on forums?

Acesonnall wrote:
IJO sha-quan-jone wrote:how does he tk you if you were pulling him? i didn't remember that you could pull your own teammates.

The entire topic was irrelevant. He's already banned.

Obviosly any topic would still make sence or be worth posting in it if the player who actually made it can get either his question answered or anything else related to it.
Since you stated "irrelevent he's already been banned" you would indeed be refering to the forums

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Acesonnall » Thu May 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Acesonnall wrote:Tell me if you'd be so kind, where did I talk about being banned on forums?

Acesonnall wrote:
IJO sha-quan-jone wrote:how does he tk you if you were pulling him? i didn't remember that you could pull your own teammates.

The entire topic was irrelevant. He's already banned.

Obviosly any topic would still make sence or be worth posting in it if the player who actually made it can get either his question answered or anything else related to it.
Since you stated "irrelevent he's already been banned" you would indeed be refering to the forums

MT

Let me help you.

Here we can see that this man is talking about ingame affairs. Right? CORRECT!

Acesonnall wrote:The entire topic was irrelevant. He's already banned.

Here we can see me responding that he was banned.

Now why the hell would I inform sha-quan that this topic about him ingame is irrelevant because he's banned on forums? Seriously bro... That would in no way solve the problem at hand. I said he was banned and he was banned ingame, making the topic irrelevant.

That's how you comprehend syntax.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu May 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Acesonnall wrote:Let me help you.

Now why the hell would I inform sha-quan that this topic about him ingame is irrelevant because he's banned on forums? Seriously bro... That would in no way solve the problem at hand. I said he was banned and he was banned ingame, making the topic irrelevant.

Actually since you do not know the reason why he was banned you can't comprehend how your wrong.
The topic is in place, the reason why this player was banned in the RM is: "Intentional Self Killing"
This topic which is about stelio has nothing to do with commander acting like heffix.

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Acesonnall » Thu May 10, 2012 2:40 pm

Acesonnall wrote:Let me help you.

Actually since you do not know the reason why he was banned you can't comprehend how your wrong.
The topic is in place, the reason why this player was banned in the RM is: "Intentional Self Killing"

MT

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3779

I'm sorry but here: http://www.quizrocket.com/stupid-test
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby KOko » Thu May 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Back on topic:

Yanoda wrote:I have caught Stelio TKing you, and he has received the proper warning. After that, he stopped.

I know where are you comming from, but then again you should be able to see the pattern.
Those forums are flooded with reports about stelio and some contained not only pics but videos, showing him TKing blatantly.
"Proper warning" will not work with this guy. Once you warn him he will behave, then tomorrow when you are not arround he will TP and TK again for a few rounds untill admin comes.
Once there was something called "known rulebreaker" and stelio is definitely one of those.

Use the force Sha...
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby stelio » Thu May 10, 2012 2:53 pm

KOko wrote:Back on topic:

Yanoda wrote:I have caught Stelio TKing you, and he has received the proper warning. After that, he stopped.

I know where are you comming from, but then again you should be able to see the pattern.
Those forums are flooded with reports about stelio and some contained not only pics but videos, showing him TKing blatantly.
"Proper warning" will not work with this guy. Once you warn him he will behave, then tomorrow when you are not arround he will TP and TK again for a few rounds untill admin comes.
Once there was something called "known rulebreaker" and stelio is definitely one of those.

Use the force Sha...

KOKO i change my ways :roll: , besides if i lose it, and beginn to tk some1 is only.. only if this guy is annoying me really a lot
and i . report my self when i do this too.. but making clear why i do this.. i know its wrong but i lose it especially with glichers
and no admin around... before i go mad.. i am informing in chat, now i ll come back to only reporting it on the forum
i really try to behave, and i follow rules , me not angel, but either trouble maker

best regards great koko
stelio
Community Member

Postby Acesonnall » Thu May 10, 2012 3:30 pm

stelio wrote:
KOko wrote:Back on topic:

Use the force Sha...

KOKO i change my ways :roll: , besides if i lose it, and beginn to tk some1 is only.. only if this guy is annoying me really a lot
and i . report my self when i do this too.. but making clear why i do this.. i know its wrong but i lose it especially with glichers
and no admin around... before i go mad.. i am informing in chat, now i ll come back to only reporting it on the forum
i really try to behave, and i follow rules , me not angel, but either trouble maker

best regards great koko

That's a joke. You've been acting fine now. But you surely NEVER turn yourself in. I even had to come here and bother the decent people on this forum about you disturbing acts.
Acesonnall
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II