admin misuse

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: admin misuse

Postby imaim » Wed May 30, 2012 1:52 am

natester77 wrote:
I was the one who swapped you. The teams were getting unbalanced thanks to your pull spawnkilling, so I swapped you

so yes he did.

The operative phrase in that sentence is "The teams were getting unbalanced," not "thanks to your pull spawnkilling." Therefore, the reason is the unbalanced teams, not the spawn killing.

Learn anger management, then learn sentence structure.

I'm always amused when angry people LOOK for reasons to be angry, like natester did when incorrectly deconstructing the above sentence.

Try being nice for a change: you'll have more fun in life and online, son.
imaim
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: imaim

Postby Ariel » Wed May 30, 2012 2:11 am

imaim wrote:
natester77 wrote:
I was the one who swapped you. The teams were getting unbalanced thanks to your pull spawnkilling, so I swapped you

so yes he did.

The operative phrase in that sentence is "The teams were getting unbalanced," not "thanks to your pull spawnkilling." Therefore, the reason is the unbalanced teams, not the spawn killing.

Learn anger management, then learn sentence structure.

I'm always amused when angry people LOOK for reasons to be angry, like natester did when incorrectly deconstructing the above sentence.

Try being nice for a change: you'll have more fun in life and online, son.

Grammar Nazis FTW! :gunsmilie:
(And I speak as one)
I am a white, straight, educated, conservative Christian who owns guns...I am a liberal's worst nightmare.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER >>>https://twitter.com/#!/Musical_Muze<<<

Ariel
Community Member

Xfire: 1992ariel
Steam ID: 1992ariel

Postby Matt-Chicago » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:08 pm

Admins should and do use team swap sparingly, but it does happen.

I do ask that admins not swap as a punishment for legal game play, but only to balance teams when necessary.

I do also agree with Duel and Talon - when teams are very mismatched, lots of people leave, and the teams get even worse and it's just no fun.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II