Ammo droids in HA

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Ammo droids in HA

Postby Son » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:23 pm

My opinion has already been said by others...I will warn/kick/ban only if someone destroys the droids while their team mates are actively using that droid.

On a side note...I'm a little insulted that I wasn't named as a decent gunner :)
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:03 pm

ProfessorDreadNaught wrote:Nite, DOF and the rest of the haters, I used a tactic I was told by an admin was OK. If an admin told me to stop CB and then I was booted for disruptive gameplay I would similarly post here for a clarification. I assume that is the grown up thing to do. I understand that for some, cursing and spitting hate is par for the course on these forums but it is sad to see.

It is sad to see a veteran player, such as yourself, act like a complete douche. But thats life, aint it?
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Good thread. I've had teamates blow up ammo droids as I was using them, I always cursed them out (in my head) and thought that was all I could do. If I would of known it was a kick/ban offense, lot's of players would of been kicked. Also, I don't quite understand the rule. It's a offense only if I'm using the droid?.....cause' that sounds like a loop hole. The minute I run off from a droid, it's fair game to blow them up? Some of us rely on those droids....I've seen engies destroy them, fix them to get the cannisters only to destroy them when they're through. That leaves the rest of the team vulnerable. I have died many times due to no ammo droids.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Col. Hstar » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:04 pm

I think the line should be drawn for disruptive play when you attack the droid your own team is using.

For instance if a sniper or vanguard is on the upper level of utapau spamming rockets grenades and missiles, I'm targeting his supply, that's tactics, if I take out the droid when my own teammate is using it for the same reason that's being a tool and disruptive.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby NiteRunner81 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:40 pm

First of all, Dread, I am not a hater. You just don't seem to be reachable. You can't comprehend that it wasn't the fact that you blew up a droid. You disrupted the gameplay of another player, an admin, who told you to stop. You were defiant, insubordinate, and the defiance and insubordination is what got you kicked. Your action did not get you kicked, the fact that you threw up your guns (middle fingers) and said a huge "[m'kay] YOU" to an admin and disrupted his gameplay, is what got you kicked.

Hater?? I am one of the most loving and considerate people I know, hell, I created a subforum here because of Matt-C's pending fatherhood. That way he can get positive advice and help. If that is being a hater then you live in a yellow submarine in an ocean of delusion.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Im a hater. :twisted:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby ULTIMATE_EAW » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:41 pm

ProfessorDreadNaught wrote:Nite, DOF and the rest of the haters, I used a tactic I was told by an admin was OK. If an admin told me to stop CB and then I was booted for disruptive gameplay I would similarly post here for a clarification. I assume that is the grown up thing to do. I understand that for some, cursing and spitting hate is par for the course on these forums but it is sad to see.

I'm sorry, i'm getting confused here. Anyway Dread, if i was Admin i should not be, if i do i must take my responsibility.
No one hate you, you just not follow the rules or do what you do in the game.
Mrs. NiteRunner81, i'm sorry i telling him something. Dread, Administrator is hard to be. It's mutch responsibility to be Administrator. Well... :innocent: :whistling:

Cheers for the Future :th_a017: :th_a017: :th_a017:

(SWGO)Star Wars
ULTIMATE EMPIRE AT WAR. Download and start the game, remember what i will do.

Find out what CODE this is: EAW, EAW FOC, SWTFU2, SWTOR, SWJKII: JO, SWJK: JA.

Find out this CODE and you win.
ULTIMATE_EAW
Community Member

Xfire: Secret
Steam ID: Secret

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:27 pm

Well, I think Star Wars summed things up pretty well. :wacko:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby haasd0gg » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:00 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Well, I think Star Wars summed things up pretty well. :wacko:

+1
Most useful post yet
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby NiteRunner81 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:08 am

Apparently ProfessorDreadNaught thinks its okay to attack my character. I'm not letting him hide behind private messaging.

ProfessorDreadNaught wrote:Nite, I called you a hater, because I have a feeling if I posted a thread on treating injured orphan kittens it wouldn't make you dislike me less. I REALLY DO understand the disruptive gameplay argument. I was told that destroying droids was acceptable and not disruptive by Mawk so I destroyed the droid. It wasn't an act of defiance or insubordination. When I was kicked I let him know that I was told by Mawk I could do it. No flipping anyone off or "F-you" or anything like that. I posted very politely about the situation and asked that if I were wrong (and by extension what Mawk told me was wrong) that the rules be modified to read accordingly. If I was right then I asked that all admins be informed about it. I respect MD as a fair admin. Nearly all the remaining active admins share that respect.

Listen, perhaps I am an arrogant loud mouth who types too much. Maybe a sexist, chauvinist to boot. That doesn't make me wrong on every topic automatically. I'll bet there are a lot of fundamental topics you and I disagree on. You know what, there are probably more that we agree on than you would admit. That fact has earned you the moniker of hater.

What FACT are you talking about because there are NO FACTS THERE!!!! You are making crude accusations that are baseless. Yes, we do tend to disagree a LOT, but I would have felt the same about ANYONE who was this rudely defiant, whether it was you, or another player. Get over yourself!!!
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II