Thanks guys

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Thanks guys

Postby haasd0gg » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:00 am

haasd0gg what?...
If you are attempting to call me out for something then do it intelligently and back up your accusation.
A half assed remark here followed by an equally half assed pm is not going to cut it...
Since you posted publicly first that is how we will proceed.
Now go ahead Otto and lay out exactly what your problem is with me in particular.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby (Swgo)Ted » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:40 am

11_Panama_ wrote:The point Otto is that this is not the place to shorten keystrokes, most of us here are adults, some late teens, and we strive to sound (type) intelligent..or at least, educated. There is no need to shorten anything here, we all try to use proper grammar and spelling. If participants in the forums don't care enough about grammar, they will not get respect, and will be chasticed for it. We just want people to use proper grammar...that's not an outrageous request. Also, don't know if you noticed, but we don't take their postings seriously if they want to act like an illetarate fool. You come off like a knucklehead...you get treated like a knucklehead.

Blah blah blah blah All yall You guys are just want us to be mr perfect. well not happpening jack now Move on with ur life and say ur welcome
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:39 am

Don't have to be a [Richard] about it Dutch. I was speaking about all persons that do that...not just you. Just the fact that you made it clear, that you don't care, makes you an even worst person. You're off my team. I don't want anyone as hard headed as you wearing my tags....you're fired.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Col. Hstar » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:55 am

I saw that coming :lol:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby (Swgo)Ted » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:07 am

11_Panama_ wrote:Don't have to be a [Richard] about it Dutch. I was speaking about all persons that do that...not just you. Just the fact that you made it clear, that you don't care, makes you an even worst person. You're off my team. I don't want anyone as hard headed as you wearing my tags....you're fired.

I am not trying to be a [Richard] but tyou gouys start a whole new topic under my post i dont like it. and u cant fire me from jack only dad,matt,or other high dudes can.
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:39 am

(Swgo)Dutch wrote:and u cant fire me from jack only dad,matt,or other high dudes can.

Don't tempt them.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby (Swgo)Ted » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:22 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:
(Swgo)Dutch wrote:and u cant fire me from jack only dad,matt,or other high dudes can.

Don't tempt them.

Not trying to
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Are you forgetting Dutch that you came to me all apologetic, asking if you could join my team? If I would of known that you were just some knucklehead kid, I would of said NO. You're the perfect example of why I only invite friends that I've come to know over the years. Sorry to inform you that your Dad has nothing to do with this matter....you ARE fired from my team. And Admins, I know this might be alittle unorthodox, but if you see Dutch wearing my tags, could you guys help me out and warn him? I don't want the rest of the community to think that he represents my team. I would appreciate it.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby (Swgo)Ted » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:10 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:Are you forgetting Dutch that you came to me all apologetic, asking if you could join my team? If I would of known that you were just some knucklehead kid, I would of said NO. You're the perfect example of why I only invite friends that I've come to know over the years. Sorry to inform you that your Dad has nothing to do with this matter....you ARE fired from my team. And Admins, I know this might be alittle unorthodox, but if you see Dutch wearing my tags, could you guys help me out and warn him? I don't want the rest of the community to think that he represents my team. I would appreciate it.

Look Panama what in the world did i do. So what if i type wrong i gotta nasty habit over yrs of texting ok. So calm yourself and stop jumping ships ok. I do apologize ok but i dont think i asked to join ur team i believe but thats cool if i was i dont wear the tags anyway.
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:14 pm

CommanderOtto wrote:but back to this.. yeah it is important to right well.

"but back to this.. yeah it is important to write well."
Fixed. Glad I do not care about grammar as much. It's getting 'hot' in here! :lol:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II