~Hadrian wrote:
(Swgo)Dutch wrote:Enough kids :stupid:

Kids?

Yep you huys are acting like them
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

Re: Stolen name

Postby 11_Panama_ » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Dutch, see...that's the kind of crap that makes me want to mess with you even more. You don't even have the decency to proof read your posts. What the hell is a "huy"? I've seen you write that is a "habit"...what's a habit? Being illiterate? It makes you look like an idiot. If you don't care to look like an idiot, keep it up. If I was your age, I wouldn't want to be your friend...and if I was your parent, I would be embarassed. Clean it up Dutch, please give it some effort. How in the hell can you mispell a 3 letter word? For God's sake dude.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby (Swgo)Ted » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:46 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:Dutch, see...that's the kind of crap that makes me want to mess with you even more. You don't even have the decency to proof read your posts. What the hell is a "huy"? I've seen you write that is a "habit"...what's a habit? Being illiterate? It makes you look like an idiot. If you don't care to look like an idiot, keep it up. If I was your age, I wouldn't want to be your friend...and if I was your parent, I would be embarassed. Clean it up Dutch, please give it some effort. How in the hell can you mispell a 3 letter word? For God's sake dude.

For god sake i type to damn fast so enough. You all acting like my little cousin
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:46 pm

(Swgo)Dutch wrote:For god sake i type to damn fast so enough. You all acting like my little cousin

There comes a point where all this starts to seem like an act Dutch. If I felt attacked like you claim, I would make sure that I post my responses correctly, if for no other reason then to shut the hecklers up. When you respond the way you do, you say two things

1. You don't give a crap what other people say.
2. Your so stubborn in your never going to change.

Now if that's the way that you feel it's fine, but understand, that means that you are going to get trolled mercilessly every time you post. People won't want to give you the benefit of the doubt. If' your essentially say screw you all then we're going to respond in kind.

BTW here is the troll part: So your little cousin is teaching you proper grammar? At least there is hope for your family yet

Personally, as I said, this is all starting to sound like an act to me. We've had a couple of idiots recently who gave us a lot of practice at spotting children who just want to act out. Your sounding no different then a guy who claimed he couldn't type a coherent sentence.
Last edited by Col. Hstar on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:55 pm

Actually, I never thought that perhaps he"s doing it on purpose. EAW style. If that's the case, nice knowing you Dutch....a ban is waiting for you.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby (Swgo)Ted » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:25 am

11_Panama_ wrote:Actually, I never thought that perhaps he"s doing it on purpose. EAW style. If that's the case, nice knowing you Dutch....a ban is waiting for you.

Ok! :th_a017: :fight2: :fight2: :fight2: :fight2: :fight2: :fight2: :star-wars-smiley-026: :star-wars-smiley-026:
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:41 am

Trust him, you keep this up and you're going to get banned from the forums. That's a friendly warning. Be smart and take it.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby theavengers85 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:49 am

I still don't get why people get a kick out of an act.
theavengers85
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:53 am

Cypher wrote:I still don't get why people get a kick out of an act.

For the Attention
Col. Hstar
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II