Jetroop Banned from Hero Assault?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Jetroop Banned from Hero Assault?

Postby Jetroop » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:31 pm

TaTerToT wrote:
Jetroop wrote:I am not part of GMRZ so I could not recruit for them
And I did not know that getting my friends to go to another server was against the rules, I did not intend to "advertise for GMRZ"
I will stop doing that and instead use xfire for those type of things
I was not aware of being warned, kicked, or shortly banned for this, but I might have forgotten
I do not mean to be intrusive...but maybe an announcement letting people know of this rule is a good idea? I had no idea about it and I apologize
For those of you who commented about modding, thank you
-Jet

There is an announcement >_> I guess you spent to much time getting people off the server to pay attention to them. Furthermore, It's common sence that we wouldn't like people stealing people off the servers.

Or maybe I spent too much time being banned <_<
Jetroop
Community Member

Postby KOko » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:22 am

And I did not know that getting my friends to go to another server was against the rules, I did not intend to "advertise for GMRZ"
I was not aware of being warned, kicked, or shortly banned for this, but I might have forgotten
I do not mean to be intrusive...but maybe an announcement letting people know of this rule is a good idea? I had no idea about it and I apologize
-Jet

Oh dear,...
goin into a pub and screamin "Hey everyone, lets leave this place and go to my place where its lonely couse its only me there!"
bartender looks at you and tells you "Beware moron", but you happily scream "C'mon guys, lets all go to the other place now!"
bartender kicks you out, but you come back screaming "hey lets leave this place and go to my place, its way better!"
bartender breaks your arm so you cant open the door for some time, but once your hand is better you come back screaimng "Lets everyone leave this place and come with me at once!"
bartender breaks your legs so you can't walk in... and you call his phone asking "Hey man, I cannot enter your place couse I'm cripple and you dont have a ramp, can you help me?"
bartender answers "Idiot how many times do I have to break your bones for you to get a clue?!?" and you reply "Oh, is something broken? never paid attention on such things..."

Epic.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:26 am

KOko wrote:
-Jet

Oh dear,...
goin into a pub and screamin "Hey everyone, lets leave this place and go to my place where its lonely couse its only me there!"
bartender looks at you and tells you "Beware moron", but you happily scream "C'mon guys, lets all go to the other place now!"
bartender kicks you out, but you come back screaming "hey lets leave this place and go to my place, its way better!"
bartender breaks your arm so you cant open the door for some time, but once your hand is better you come back screaimng "Lets everyone leave this place and come with me at once!"
bartender breaks your legs so you can't walk in... and you call his phone asking "Hey man, I cannot enter your place couse I'm cripple and you dont have a ramp, can you help me?"
bartender answers "Idiot how many times do I have to break your bones for you to get a clue?!?" and you reply "Oh, is something broken? never paid attention on such things..."

Epic.

And now you're making fun of my Saturday nights? That's low, Koko. That's low.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Matt-Chicago » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:10 pm

Ok Jetroop, you are unbanned.
Issue resolved, topic locked, have a nice day :punk:
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II