admin abuse...again

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: admin abuse...again

Postby Corpse » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:31 pm

(SWGO)Kren wrote: 'who has the bigger gonads’

I do. :angry:
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby samonuh » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:49 pm

mrjamwin wrote:Your nose is so far up Dreads azz that his nads are resting on your chin.

Your nose is so far up Dread's a** that his gonads are resting on your chin.

I fixed the grammar, spelling, and abbreviations...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:51 pm

ProfessorDreadNaught wrote:
Finally, I don't need validation or approval by a high school teenager who's greatest accomplishment in his young life is designated forum troll (Narg) nor from a small angry man who thinks stringing more than two sentences together in a coherent thought makes someone some kind of pompous nerd. The reason my posts are so long, is because I have a lot to say, I know how to say it and I'm not afraid. period.

Actually, i'd say that one of my many great achievements in life is being able to bench 225 which I just found out today. Not to mention learning how to actually write, and having decent discussions with people that aren't [m'kay] stupid. And no, we don't think you're a pompous nerd, we know it. Who the hell else would get all egotistical over an online game, especially one that's really, really [m'kay] old. Like I said before, if you're playing it for fun then okay. But if you're sitting there trying to use it as the one sole avenue in which you can improve yourself, that's pretty sad. Not to mention your absolutely ridiculous expenditures regarding doing random [poo] for GMRZ. How's that computer brand going, by the way?
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (Rogue).ltc.dan » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Sawyer wrote:YAWN YAWN MASSIVE YAWN

But Dread I do love how you change the story to suit you're small mind, to help you feel better about yourself. Now before I talk about the claim of abuse :lol: You should know that even though you and Leggz and others of you're horribly little clan are amongst the most unpopular people playing the game I personally don't care. Leggz is just a fool, but your'e kind off a creepy old idiot with a bad temper and judging by your piss poor attitude to like every one over a 5 year period you have a massive chip in on your shoulder that I don't give a [poo] about.

Now I know you want understand this but I play to have fun, I'm a man in his 30s with a lovely wife, I don't need to prove anything in a silly game, it's just for a laugh. Having said that I must comment again on your amazing small mind in saying things like "Kicking Butt" :lol: or thinking that Mawk, Allcaps or myself are concerned about you or any of that. Mawk is a good player, Allcaps to and he can be a fun player to play against as I try to be. Unlike you a 5 year super nOOb who still cant play most of the characters, spends most of the running away, aayla noobing and needs back up all the time.

The reason I changed with you on the server was for game balance to improve the game for other people playing, we all know you nOObs come on to the SWGO server under different names and stick together, noobing up with aayla, getting into arguments with other players. The server is always a darker place when you nOObs are on it. If by moving you to the other team upset you then GOOD, I see that as an excellent by product and thank you for letting me know.

Goodnight :1372:

this conversation reminds me of a rude guy on HA Lol...the guy was rude
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/rogueltc/[/url]
(Rogue).ltc.dan
Community Member

Xfire: rogue2345
Steam ID: ltc.dan

Postby (Rogue).ltc.dan » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:11 pm

sawyer why do you swgo thingy say you a member when it sounds as if your an swbf 2 admin? odd lol :afro:
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/rogueltc/[/url]
(Rogue).ltc.dan
Community Member

Xfire: rogue2345
Steam ID: ltc.dan

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:21 pm

I love my aliases...

:ninja:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby mrjamwin » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:58 pm

samonuh wrote:
mrjamwin wrote:Your nose is so far up Dreads azz that his nads are resting on your chin.

Wow! Did you have your mommy sitting next to you helping you with this project?
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby samonuh » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:52 pm

mrjamwin wrote:
samonuh wrote:

Wow! Did you have your mommy sitting next to you helping you with this project?

No, it's called I'm 100x more intellectual capable than you, so shut the hell up and go back to your pathetic 9-5 lifestyle...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby -)G(-Sawyer » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:05 pm

OK I think that's enough now the point of the post has been exhausted.
"If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through"
General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett
-)G(-Sawyer
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Sawyer73
Steam ID: Sawyer1701

Postby haasd0gg » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:44 pm

there was a point?...
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

PreviousNext