George Lucas not making anymore Star Wars sequels.

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: George Lucas not making anymore Star Wars sequels.

Postby Commander Sparrow » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:54 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:
THEWULFMAN wrote:Even if he does control LA that directly (which he doesn't), George not making Star Wars sequels and BF3 are very unrelated. So he's not making any more Star Wars movies? When did he say LA is never releasing any game ever again? So LA is just going to be shut down now? That's what would happen if Panama's logic was reality, which thank god it isn't.

The sad part about you Wulfi is that you actually believe your babble. What gives you authority over my comments? There is a diffenece between you and I....I know what I'm talking about.

You're not making any sense at all. You're implying that it's sad to believe your own babble? There's no point in babbling if you don't believe your own babble. Does that mean you don't believe your own babble? Well I guess that explains everything you've "babbled" on about here - pointless.

The sad part about you, Panni, is that you actually believe you know what you're talking about. Whereas you clearly don't.

There is a difference between you and I....I don't sound like a total moron in my posts.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby WD-40 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:42 pm

Commander Sparrow wrote:
11_Panama_ wrote:
THEWULFMAN wrote:Even if he does control LA that directly (which he doesn't), George not making Star Wars sequels and BF3 are very unrelated. So he's not making any more Star Wars movies? When did he say LA is never releasing any game ever again? So LA is just going to be shut down now? That's what would happen if Panama's logic was reality, which thank god it isn't.

The sad part about you Wulfi is that you actually believe your babble. What gives you authority over my comments? There is a diffenece between you and I....I know what I'm talking about.

You're not making any sense at all. You're implying that it's sad to believe your own babble? There's no point in babbling if you don't believe your own babble. Does that mean you don't believe your own babble? Well I guess that explains everything you've "babbled" on about here - pointless.

The sad part about you, Panni, is that you actually believe you know what you're talking about. Whereas you clearly don't.

There is a difference between you and I....I don't sound like a total moron in my posts.

Sparrow, the banter can get frustrating and stupid. But Panama says George Lucas controls the fate of the Star Wars Fanchise. I have to agree. If 'I' were George Lucas, I would want absolute control over 'everything' that was released. It's his 'baby', he should have control, since without George Lucas, there'd be no Star Wars. His world...we are just 'visitors'....I love George Lucas! :gunsmilie:

Now, if Wulf knows something personal or professional about Georgie and his way of running his franchises...I would absolutely LOVE to see it! :punk:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby THEWULFMAN » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:29 am

11_Panama_ wrote:What gives you authority over my comments?

I'm smarter than you, which isn't hard to be.

11_Panama_ wrote:There is a diffenece between you and I....

Yes there is. I can spell difference correctly.

WD-40 wrote:Panama says George Lucas controls the fate of the Star Wars Fanchise. I have to agree. If 'I' were George Lucas, I would want absolute control over 'everything' that was released. It's his 'baby', he should have control, since without George Lucas, there'd be no Star Wars. His world...we are just 'visitors'....I love George Lucas! :gunsmilie:

I'm glad you think that way, he does for the most part control pretty much everything, indirectly. I like to hear people who still love George, it seems we're short on those nowadays.

WD-40 wrote:Now, if Wulf knows something personal or professional about Georgie and his way of running his franchises...I would absolutely LOVE to see it!

The only "personal" thing I can offer is my 8 years of being a Star Wars fan's knowledge. I know George Lucas cares little about the books and games from documentaries. You may want absolute control over everything in his position, but that's just you. You're not George Lucas. He doesn't read the books, he doesn't play the games. The last game I know he cared somewhat about was Star Wars Bounty Hunter, mainly because it was to tie-in with Attack of the Clones. If he personally didn't work on it, he doesn't count it as part of "his" universe. To quote him "It's a whole different universe to me." He's not saying it's not part of Star Wars, he just doesn't count it as part of his Star Wars. I could try and track down documentaries and other things, but honestly I don't care enough to. I already have wasted enough time arguing with Panama.

I still am waiting for a proper reason from Panama as for why this topic had anything to do with BF3.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby 11_Panama_ » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:30 am

@ Commader Sparrow...just so you know..you and Wulfi can legaly become "partners" now in some states, in case you didn't know. And Wulfi, I'm starting to realize that you have a crappy life, thus you need crap on everything I post. It seems to me that you have to belittle someone to feel "worthy". I also noticed that no matter how "wrong or right" I am, I'm always wrong in your eyes. In conclusion...go *%#@ yourself.
X & O's, Panama. :oldman:
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby WD-40 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:57 am

Okay..This subject has lost focus. Panama...just stop attacking. Everyone has an opinion. Only Lucas himself can settle this. We all just can 'hope' to offer some opinion of whatever Lucas believes. It may be possible he doesn't care anymore...especially since he's made enough money to live 30 or 40 lifetimes off Star Wars alone already. Oh well.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Postby 11_Panama_ » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:26 am

WD-40 wrote:Okay..This subject has lost focus. Panama...just stop attacking. Everyone has an opinion. Only Lucas himself can settle this. We all just can 'hope' to offer some opinion of whatever Lucas believes. It may be possible he doesn't care anymore...especially since he's made enough money to live 30 or 40 lifetimes off Star Wars alone already. Oh well.

My apologies 40. Please dont single me out here....check my posts and tell me who began attacking who. :oldman:
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby THEWULFMAN » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:32 am

Yes, I believe I attacked Panama first. Not that I care. No one here really likes Panama very much. And if I get banned for whatever reason, at least I won't have to hear Panama's idiot comments.

Oh, and smooth move with your gay comment about me and Sparrow. Fun fact, he lives in Malaysia while I live in the midwest USA. And even if I was gay, so what? Ooh burn? Grow up, this is the 21st century.

Oh, and I don't belittle you to feel worthy, I do it to show how much of an idiot you are. Usually I'm a pretty reserved guy. You'll never see me cussing or yelling at anyone in real life or on JBA. But there's something about Panama's smugness that disturbs me.

Back on the topic at hand.

Anyway, I don't think much of this. George has said this about a dozen times. Back when the The Last Crusade was done, he said he was going to settle down, make quieter, personal films. Sound familiar?
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby WD-40 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:27 pm

Yeah, I meant 'both' of you. :lol: But I wouldn't classify his movie 'Red Tails' as quiet. He's apparently ruffled some peoples feathers over it. Looks pretty good from the trailers I've seen.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Postby SuperHappyMan » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Man, watching Wulf and Panama fight eachother is like going into work only to realize someone's already taken your shift over and you can go home.

Carry on.
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby George_Lucas » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Look, I made my first Star Wars movie almost 40 years ago. I gave you guys a [poo] load of awesome toys, sequels, Indiana Jones, and even some video games.
I'm tired. I'm not the young man I once was. There will be no BF3 and no more Star Wars sequels.
Please stop beating my horse, he's been dead for years now.
:drse:

Thank you all for your patronage.
Sincereley,
(your pal) George
George_Lucas
Community N00b

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II