BY THE LOVE OF GOD WHAT IS THIS doo doo???

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: BY THE LOVE OF GOD WHAT IS THIS doo doo???

Postby WD-40 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:46 am

Son wrote:
WD-40 wrote:Tell all of you what...Next time you feel an urge to beeyatch about losing 'Flight Time' in a god damn 'pretend' speeder, just think about the hungry people in Africa who couldn't give a flyin fuuuck about you losing Flight time in a god dammed pretend speeder on Hoth!...Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ!...Play as a Reb, on Hoth, in Single-Player Mode, and fly the damn Speeder to your Heart's content the next time Leo strikes! You'll feel better!

Better move on to the second to last stage of your signature there my friend. :punk:

What the hell are you talking about?? Doobies?...Whatever... :roll:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Commander Sparrow » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:29 am

WD-40 wrote:Tell all of you what...Next time you feel an urge to beeyatch about losing 'Flight Time' in a god damn 'pretend' speeder, just think about the hungry people in Africa who couldn't give a flyin fuuuck about you losing Flight time in a god dammed pretend speeder on Hoth!...Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ!...Play as a Reb, on Hoth, in Single-Player Mode, and fly the damn Speeder to your Heart's content the next time Leo strikes! You'll feel better!...That way, you won't post a god damnn whiny thread about not being informed 'ahead' of time, as if SWGO has some stupid Constitution in-place requiring players be pre-'informed' that they are about to be 'inconvenienced' during a map!!

Yea, I agree with that.

----------------------------------------------------------------^You have my support.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby 11_Panama_ » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:12 am

I thought all this was over. 40.... one thread your glad that it's over, then you blow a O-ring on the next...you Ok man?
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby 11_Panama_ » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:17 am

treeshrub wrote:we should ban ever person who enters a swgo server permanently so stuff like this wouldnt happen :1402:

Treeshrub...are you a special needs person? Cause you sound retarded....merc forums are two doors to the right.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Commander Sparrow » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:36 am

11_Panama_ wrote:I thought all this was over. 40.... one thread your glad that it's over, then you blow a O-ring on the next...you Ok man?

He's just fine... don't worry.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Postby treeshrub » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:40 am

11_Panama_ wrote:
treeshrub wrote:we should ban ever person who enters a swgo server permanently so stuff like this wouldnt happen :1402:

Treeshrub you are the smartest and hottest man who as every touched a keyboard

thats what I was thinking :innocent:
they see me trollin they hatin
treeshrub
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:52 am

Maybe you should stop thinking shrubby.....it's not your best attribute. And Slim Katty...I was talking to 40...not his [female dog].
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Commander Sparrow » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:02 am

QQ_Pantyma_ wrote:Maybe you should stop thinking shrubby.....it's not your best attribute. And Slim Katty...I was talking to 40...not his [female dog].

Awww Pantyma... come on babe. There's no reason to be so high strung. Just go back to your $$$ buddies to butt [m'kay] you, just like you did with your Merc friends. Too bad they kicked you out for having a shrimp [Richard].
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:39 am

11_Panama_ wrote:I thought all this was over. 40.... one thread your glad that it's over, then you blow a O-ring on the next...you Ok man?

Sorry guys...I was arguing Politics downstairs at the Hotel I'm staying at, and made a classic mistake jumping onto this Forum while still...as you said...having a blown o-ring.... :lol: my comment was a bit over the top.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Commander Sparrow » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:05 pm

WD-40 wrote:

Sorry guys...I was arguing Politics downstairs at the Hotel I'm staying at, and made a classic mistake jumping onto this Forum while still...as you said...having a blown o-ring.... :lol: my comment was a bit over the top.

:lol:

Haha, no worries man, I had thought so
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II