Stelio needs to be banned

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Stelio needs to be banned

Postby Acesonnall » Thu May 03, 2012 2:35 pm

I'll keep you guys updated on Stelio's status when online (Feel like a baby sitter... :dots: ) with screenshots, recordings and whatnot.

(Anyone not find it ironic how Stelio always reverts to insulting mental intelligence when stumped?
> Is stumped
> Mentally Stumped
Hmm...)
My temporary site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
(Let me know when you add me so I can add you back)
Stupidity indeed knows no bounds.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby ULTIMATE_EAW » Thu May 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Why is Stelio a noob. He can actually be clever, he can be a mester or something. he's just good. Friends can do each other what we can do. You need training, just have a server on your own, train what you can be, Hero, Villains. use does tricks. Choke, Puller, Push, Lighting, Saber Throw. You dont concentrate.

Think about it.

Username: ULTIMATE_EAW
Nickname: (SWGO)Star Wars
ULTIMATE EMPIRE AT WAR. Download and start the game, remember what i will do.

Find out what CODE this is: EAW, EAW FOC, SWTFU2, SWTOR, SWJKII: JO, SWJK: JA.

Find out this CODE and you win.
ULTIMATE_EAW
Community Member

Xfire: Secret
Steam ID: Secret

Postby stelio » Thu May 03, 2012 3:35 pm

Acesonnall wrote:I'll keep you guys updated on Stelio's status when online (Feel like a baby sitter... :dots: ) with screenshots, recordings and whatnot.

(Anyone not find it ironic how Stelio always reverts to insulting mental intelligence when stumped?
> Is stumped
> Mentally Stumped
Hmm...)

seriously ? :stupid: go and find some real friends!! and fresh air.. . lol
stelio
Community Member

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Thu May 03, 2012 6:44 pm

stelio wrote:
Acesonnall wrote:I'll keep you guys updated on Stelio's status when online (Feel like a baby sitter... :dots: ) with screenshots, recordings and whatnot.

> Is stumped
> Mentally Stumped
Hmm...)

This from a guy who has spent 1000+ hours on one server.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby Col. Hstar » Thu May 03, 2012 6:55 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:
stelio wrote:seriously ? :stupid: go and find some real friends!! and fresh air.. . lol

:lol: +1
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Thu May 03, 2012 7:25 pm

:lol: :lol: Nice MD!!!
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby Acesonnall » Thu May 03, 2012 8:25 pm

I'm going to make this an informational post for ULTIMATE_EAW so he doesn't make such an ignorant comment next time.
-----------------
My nicknames (SWBF2): Jasonnall (2008), Ace (2008-2010), Acesonnall (2010-Present)
Game Join Date: Mid 2008
Any Clans/Communites: I've never been a online community person for this game, but I've been in 3 clans total (MICE, joined b/c of friend, DSA, offered to join MM, didn't accept b/c I just wanted to be a solitary guy). I went on GFAQ, but just to report someone. I also went on GMRZ, but that didn't work out. I wouldn't say I'm part of this community even though I joined early 2011, but yea.
How involved am I? Go to my xfire, jasonnall, or GWL profile (Which is inactive).

Clearly you're new here as you are trying to give me advice (Not trying to be arrogant here, but seriously? Me?). Nothing much to prove here, come online some time, play no force with me or come in DC server. You'll have fun. I usually place in the top of the score boards (This wouldn't be a consistent case if it was 2008 or 2009, oh the glory days). No I don't train, who the hell trains in SWBF2. What you listed is exactly how to be a noob. It also seems as if you don't know the universal definition of the word "noob". For this, go here, 2nd definition (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noob). In the case of SWBF2, if you have to rely solely on force to get kills and solely rely on sking to get kills, then you have a problem. Saber, lighting, and choke (occasionally) are fine, but if you have to rely heavily on force push or pull in order to successfully kill someone, you're not considered a good player. 2 Types of noobs in this case; A delusional noob and an angry noob. A delusional noob will try to justify their actions by saying what they are doing is part of the game and you should deal with it. Yes, nothing is wrong with using force in a force dedicated server, but when you spam it (Aka pulling/pushing, 2-3 times in a row) or sk with it, your argument is just invalid and you likely get no respect. An angry noob is the most common in SWBF2. They in this case can be said to have so qualities of the delusional noob in them as well. These pooper-scoopers either don't speak much to avoid getting logically owned and when they do it's usually a taunt or are...well... like LeggzTheLegend. They will noob until someone harmlessly points out that they are abusing it and when they do they often increase the rate and intensity at which they noob, often camping in the enemy spawning area, use yoda to repeatedly push and pull in order so signify dominance, and/or go all out and sk/tk the person who pointed it out and then proceed to break the rules. These noobs usually also suck in no force servers (Because they are so angry, anger often makes you worse) and like I stated before, have bad attitudes.

You should be able to see how this applies to Stelio, but then again, you're likely new here. Stelio is the silent, but deadly pooper-scooper in that he rarely talks, but when he does, poop comes flying out of his mouth figuratively or sometimes literally. He doesn't suck all the time as he decent (not great) with pullers. This is his problem though. Since he's not awesome at gunning or pushing, he'll often resort to a puller character in which he can satisfy himself by pulling and killing in some of the most obnoxious ways that were not possible with a puller. I honestly don't know why he feels the need to be dominant over players by repeatedly pushing and pulling other players, pushing enemy plays consistently down the map, and juggling, but that's him. He also applies the the going overboard point I made.

When all else fails for him, he'll wait for someone to screw up and accidentally tk/ks him and then he'll proceed to break the rules by killing his own teamate often repeatedly. For most players, it's hard to report as they aren't always recording or screencaping so they then retaliate and there begins Stelios reign of pooping in which he then gets scooped out of the server for some time.. This is exactly why this topic was made ULTIMATE_EAW.
-------------------
Edit: Now I did get to play with you just now. You are the description of a an SWBF2 noob without the overboard part (Meaning you don't break the rules).
Last edited by Acesonnall on Thu May 03, 2012 8:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby stelio » Thu May 03, 2012 8:26 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:
stelio wrote:

> Is stumped
> Mentally Stumped
Hmm...)

MD... this guy has a problem.. and i see her fustrated.. for playing vs me.. so if i have some issue with this game..
i ll go outside... besides.. my hrs... this is the only server and only game i play in..

aceonall is crying all the time.. check logs.. he is really annoy, i do not have a problem playing with any1..
if he has a problem playing with me, he should take some time off
stelio
Community Member

Postby stelio » Thu May 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Acesonnall wrote:I'm going to make this an informational post for ULTIMATE_EAW so he doesn't make such an ignorant comment next time.
-----------------
My nicknames (SWBF2): Jasonnall (2008), Ace (2008-2010), Acesonnall (2010-Present)
Game Join Date: Mid 2008
Any Clans/Communites: I've never been a online community person for this game, but I've been in 3 clans total (MICE, joined b/c of friend, DSA, offered to join MM, didn't accept b/c I just wanted to be a solitary guy). I went on GFAQ, but just to report someone. I also went on GMRZ, but that didn't work out. I wouldn't say I'm part of this community even though I joined early 2011, but yea.
How involved am I? Go to my xfire, jasonnall, or GWL profile (Which is inactive).

Clearly you're new here as you are trying to give me advice (Not trying to be arrogant here, but seriously? Me?). Nothing much to prove here, come online some time, play no force with me or come in DC server. You'll have fun. I usually place in the top of the score boards (This wouldn't be a consistent case if it was 2008 or 2009, oh the glory days). No I don't train, who the hell trains in SWBF2. What you listed is exactly how to be a noob. It also seems as if you don't know the universal definition of the word "noob". For this, go here, 2nd definition (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noob). In the case of SWBF2, if you have to rely solely on force to get kills and solely rely on sking to get kills, then you have a problem. Saber, lighting, and choke (occasionally) are fine, but if you have to rely heavily on force push or pull in order to successfully kill someone, you're not considered a good player. 2 Types of noobs in this case; A delusional noob and an angry noob. A delusional noob will try to justify their actions by saying what they are doing is part of the game and you should deal with it. Yes, nothing is wrong with using force in a force dedicated server, but when you spam it (Aka pulling/pushing, 2-3 times in a row) or sk with it, your argument is just invalid and you likely get no respect. An angry noob is the most common in SWBF2. They in this case can be said to have so qualities of the delusional noob in them as well. These pooper-scoopers either don't speak much to avoid getting logically owned and when they do it's usually a taunt or are...well... like LeggzTheLegend. They will noob until someone harmlessly points out that they are abusing it and when they do they often increase the rate and intensity at which they noob, often camping in the enemy spawning area, use yoda to repeatedly push and pull in order so signify dominance, and/or go all out and sk/tk the person who pointed it out and then proceed to break the rules. These noobs usually also suck in no force servers (Because they are so angry, anger often makes you worse) and like I stated before, have bad attitudes.

You should be able to see how this applies to Stelio, but then again, you're likely new here. Stelio is the silent, but deadly pooper-scooper in that he rarely talks, but when he does, poop comes flying out of his mouth figuratively or sometimes literally. He doesn't suck all the time as he decent (not great) with pullers. This is his problem though. Since he's not awesome at gunning or pushing, he'll often resort to a puller character in which he can satisfy himself by pulling and killing in some of the most obnoxious ways that were not possible with a puller. I honestly don't know why he feels the need to be dominant over players by repeatedly pushing and pulling other players, pushing enemy plays consistently down the map, and juggling, but that's him. He also applies the the going overboard point I made.

When all else fails for him, he'll wait for someone to screw up and accidentally tk/ks him and then he'll proceed to break the rules by killing his own teamate often repeatedly. For most players, it's hard to report as they aren't always recording or screencaping so they then retaliate and there begins Stelios reign of pooping in which he then gets scooped out of the server for some time.. This is exactly why this topic was made ULTIMATE_EAW.
-------------------
Edit: Now I did get to play with you just now. You are the description of a an SWBF2 noob without the overboard part (Meaning you don't break the rules).

haahaah seriously :stupid: all this.. just for me.. how neat!! :spamr:
stelio
Community Member

Postby Acesonnall » Thu May 03, 2012 8:33 pm

MD... this guy has a problem.. and i see her fustrated.. for playing vs me.. so if i have some issue with this game..
i ll go outside... besides.. my hrs... this is the only server and only game i play in..

aceonall is crying all the time.. check logs.. he is really annoy, i do not have a problem playing with any1..
if he has a problem playing with me, he should take some time off

Matthew, you don't even have to do that to see Stelio's trade. Read the first sentence carefully. Look at how he tries to taunt me. (READ THE WORDS IN BOLD)

And you wonder why people don't take too much of a liking to you? (@Stelio)

(Stelio, there are many people who can advocate the same problem I'm having with you)
-------------------------------------------
And no Stelio, if you can read, that was for the user ULTIMATE_EAW.
Acesonnall
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II